Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Hi all
    Well that is great you got Ben now and he is nice and hello Nora. How are you today?...well Tony that is a good drawing your daughter did and maybe the tattoo guy could use it and give her a cut. Hey I'm gonna cook me some spotted dick and then when the kids say what are we havin for dessert I'll tell em and it will be fun. It is warm here this am maybe 50 that means rain comin. Think I'll ride my bike today. Excited about xmas concert tonight....later

Comment

good morning .. that awesome iad ... nice art work...
      big hugs to you nora ... have a great day sunshine and a great bike ride birdy ...

well one job got push to after xmas but the great news is that she wants new counter tops in her kitchen an we'll go monday morning measure twice and go order what she wants ...
      and as for anything else nothing really going on .. just biding and waiting ... sue is doing good and resting my kids are doing great both going to night school luke to catch up on his grades and anthony for ged and well all is as well as can be on this home front ..
      love and hugs one and all
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

After a slight detour this month as noted in another post I am all aboard, picking up the pieces one more time as I will never give up and its been 6 days since my loosing my footing briefly but doing all I can to be back on the road to well being.
        Thanks all,
        FT
        AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
        As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Welcome FT!!! Where in Florida are you??? I am in Jacksonville.
          Bird...enjoy the concert tonight sweetie.
          I ate some of the spotted dick, and washed the can and will be saving the can since it makes me laugh.
          SUNNIBUNNI.....I LOVE THE HOBNOB COOKIES....MUST HAVE MORE. Where can I get them?? I gorged myself on them last night as I watched "Syriana". Good movie with George Clooney.
          YAY Roger for countertops.....boy do I need some.

OK...everyone get ready for the big wrasslin match between me and Ruby...she says she is gonna kick my ass....so we will see!!:H:H:H
          gotta do more Christmas decorations today...
          will check in later
          Tony..that is a gorgeous tatoo...is she going to have color added??
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Frequent Traveler;1023627 wrote: After a slight detour this month as noted in another post I am all aboard, picking up the pieces one more time as I will never give up and its been 6 days since my loosing my footing briefly but doing all I can to be back on the road to well being.
            Thanks all,
            FT
            welcome and keep it going .. no one said it was going to be a smooth ride the bull of life will send you on your ass so hold on tight its going to be a bumpy ride ... yeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaa ride'em
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

IAD;1023364 wrote: Just wanted you all to know this is the tattoo that my daughter decided to have placed on her back ! She actually drew this picture.........the tattoo artest love the pic so much that he gave her a discount ( she is a good artist !) ! Oh Joy ! Tony
              Tell your daughter I love how she's woven in the femininity in her design. That's gonna be a hard place to moisturize though.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning Jammers! Welcome back FT! Never ever ever ever give up!!
                I had pumpkin pie for breakie Mama...oh how healthy!
                Gotta run--xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning all!!! Late for work! What a surprise. :H

Why are you getting your ass kicked Mama???

Have a great day everyone and I'll check in later. I woke up today and think I'm coming out of my slump. :h
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yea, Nora. You are slump-free! I bet you Tigger has something to do with that...........

RC-how are you doing? You sound like you are in good spirits!!

Good morning to all my wonderful friends here.
                    Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Ruby said she was gonna kick my ass a few posts ago...just read back
                      MUST HAVE MORE HOBNOB COOKIES........where do you get them Sunnibunni??
                      Pie for brekkie......hmmmmm..cant do alot of sugar in the morning!!
                      kisses, yes!! Sugar, no!!
                      Hi SWEET NORA......I MISS YOU

Comment

Good morning, my dear, sweet family. Welcome, Travler, you will love it here among great friends who really have your back when things get tough! Nora, I hope you are feeling better. Well the days are counting down and I'm still not finished! Oh, well, the story of my life...never enough, never good enough! I am so very worried about Tracy! Has anyone heard from her, talked to her, got her address or phone #? We all really need to pray for her. It really concerns me when people talk about suicide. Someone, PLEASE let me know something. I love you all and hope you have a great day! Love, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Morning Sweet Vicki....

Comment

Welcome FT. Hey all what do you think of this? My friend who sent me and the kids that money a couple weeks ago sends me an email complaining that she didn't get a thank you note from the kids. My kids always send a thankyou note but she told me not to this time cuz her hubby didnt know she sent the money. But now shes pissed and also says that the way my kids dress they wont like any of the clothes she got them.... I feel like sending her the money back now. I feel lousy about it. I feel like she is .....i dunno, I just wanna give it back now so she wont bitch....

Comment

And hey my kids are who they are. She doesnt have any and doesnt know what it is like when they hit teenhood and start dressing weird and stuff. Hell the are good kids and straight A and sometimes you just have to overlook things.

Comment

who is this person...your mother??
                                Have the kids write a thank you note and ignore the rest.....that's good manners, and she is being petty about the rest

Comment

Working...
                                X