Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

YOU try telling him that!!
    There were many drunken nights ober the past few years, so I understand his frustration. I really do. And darn nit all, I love him, so......
    but thanks for reminding me about the 45 or so days......
    back to day 1 now.....December..hell what day is it?? 18th???
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hey R.C. and Mama...

The two of you are my favorite ladies... Sending you both a virtual hug.

I've been struggling as well, I suppose the holiday season is just too big of an excuse to drink for me.

I've had to try to make small improvements here and there, not able to take huge leaps at the moment.

Sometimes if you can just take small steps of improvement is improvement, and you just have to do the best you can at that time.

But, there is a New Year coming up Ladies. Are we going to make 2011 a great one???
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Sorry all, Hubs is on a 'helping me clean' tear, so I've been SO busy. Anyway, YES! MB, you started romancing that bottle long befor you actually fucked up. Sorry, but so. I know, I've done so often. And Hubs was already thinking of how we would divide the property, who would go where, before i got my act together. I don't blame him - I pulled some wicked stunts, hurt myself, our property, our reputation, my relationships, HORRIBLY. But there IS recovery, as long as we listen and learn. I love that post 'it takes something away from us each time'. That is one of the truest things I've ever heard. Now, it's time for him to stop yelling, because that does NOT help, and no one can beat you up more than yourself, so hike up them britches, comb your hair, wash your face, and get on with life. I love you, you know. Don't make me come down there!! :huggy
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Maslow - how are things going for you? we hear so little from you these days....

Hi Sun,

Things are not good, but I dont want to be a downer so I'll spare the details. How are things with you?

Maslow

Comment

I'm sorry Mas - and you KNOW that you can say anything here and we will listen and commiserate, hold your hand, send hugs or do whatever we can to help. Sometimes it just helps to vent - I actually vented the other day!! and it did help! Feel free to call me or PM if you want to - do you have my cell number? I am doing fine - still drinking but just one or two a day, which I am fine with. not sure if I will aim for AF - I did it for 8 months and just am not sure. I keep it down and am doing fine.

Hang in there my friend - we are all here for you,

hugs to you, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

well well glad i didnt have to say anything just because everyone else said what was needed ... hang in there everyone .. the holidys can be tricky ... and like ruby said you were thinking about way before you did and so SO GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR LIVE AND LEARN and yes you did it once you can do it again .. but either way that bull of life will throw you off and so hold on this is going to be a bumpy ride .... love and hugs one and one
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Mas, I agree with Sun, you tell us anything you need to, we're hear for you. Everyone has listened to me whine and complain OFTEN (too often for me!! :H) but this is the place for no judgement, just acceptance and understanding. Take care of yourself, OK, and take a load of your mind, we'll listen.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Mas.....you were my buddy and I invited you to join our family here...so please tell us what is going on in your life and let's see if we can help...or at least listen.
                  Ass in Gear and hubs has quit yelling but he said some really mean things that hurt. I know I deserve it, but it still hurts. I dont blame him. I would be sick of me too!!!!
                  Enough of this......off to nana's for dinner in a bit. Yum!!!
                  I WANT HOBNOBS!!!

and the next time i start romanticing the bottle, will some one kick my ass in advance please.

ps..my son and i ran to the store and he was so sweet. He told me that Daddy might say mean things, but he(my son) loves me and doesn't want anything to happen to me.:h

Comment

Mas..GAWD knows I complain enough for all of us!!!!

Comment

BTW...have I told you guys I love you lately??
                      still no word from K9....darn it all

Comment

Aren't our children lovely - but they really hate when parents fight!! And MB - I have told you, I am NOT going to the P.O. EVEN FOR YOU until after Christmas!!!!! So, you will just have to be a grown-up and wait! I promise you - after Christmas!! Hugs to you,

love, Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

NOOOOOOOOO.....I WANT THEM NOW

Comment

Hubs just called from his mums and said that she had asked what time for Christmas day (he has to work, leaving here at 1.30 that day) so I asked him what time the pizza place started deliveries that day!! Give him his due - he did laugh!! Thing is, I might just be serious! LOL

Hugs, Sun xx

Comment

maybe you could go to a restaurant, and then the rest of the family go back to your house?? just a thought

Comment

Just me on my own? Now there is a thought - thanks jan .................

Comment

Working...
                                X