Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Hey all
    Slept till 7 that is late for me. Stayed up watching survivor till 11 anyway and that is late for me. Mas, that sux about your job and all but sounds like you are handling it good......MB nobody deserves to be yelled at or said mean things to. Nobody......Sun do you eat cheese?......t glad you are getting a bit of work in....Nora hang in there. I gotta get started now. Be back later b

Comment

oh T my kid knows that song by heart and her and her friends got on stage at the coffee shop and did it...also found a plaque the other day in the thrift said welcome to the funny farm and I bought for 75 cents gotta put it up hahah

Comment

Morning Bird - love the plaque that your daughter found - too funny!! I only eat cheese that has veggie rennet in it which means I can't eat pizza or anything out! And now, I have to leave - have appt in St Louis early so am about to face rush hour traffic- lovely!

Hugs, sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

be careful Sunni...why are u going to St Louis??
          I am drinking coffee waiting to hear about job......hope everyone has a good day..Rog, I am so glad you have work lined up...
          Hey Birdy....thanks for the sweet words of encouragement....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA[/video]]They're Coming to Take Me Away
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Say it aint so Nora ! Ha! Hi all.....have'nt been on much this week. Things have gotten crazy this week.....From job interview, wedding, Christmas shopping and getting ready for all the people coming over to my house on Christmas day. Hope every on is doing fine. Keep Jammin' man ! Ha!
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Good morning, my beautiful family! My goodness, I didn't post for 2 days and we have lots of newbies! WELCOME, ALL! Lisa, I'm so glad you joined us! Well, I must confess. Hubby stopped by the liquor store while we were out shopping Friday and asked if I wanted anything. At first, I said no, then I said yeah, pick up me a bottle of wine. After all, one glass would be nice and I wouldn't let myself get drunk. Next morning, all the wine was gone and I was sick for 2 days! When will I ever learn? Insanity: doing the same thing expecting different results or thinking I could have just one drink. I've got so many new years resolutions. I plan to quit smoking cigerettes as of Jan 1, so I wanted to have atleast a month sober so quitting the other won't be so difficult. Oh, well, I always do things the hard way! Don't beat yourself up, Jan. It is just as hard staying off liquor as it is getting off liquor. We just have to get up and start again. Don't think the 45 days were waisted, they were a learning experience. BTW, I did not mean to imply that I had mailed out all of you christmas presents. I just sent a few of you copies of Joyce Meyer sermons. If any of you like her and want me to send you some of her sermons on DVD, please pm me your address and I will copy them after Christmas and mail them to you. Today, I am working on putting baby pictures in photo books for my daughter. GRATEFUL, where are you? I didn't hear from you all weekend. Are you okay? I hope all of you have a wonderful day! I love you all, Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi everyone - I am back, now have to start getting ready for work - well, not really just yet but work is next. Ben attacked Maggie last night - have no idea what started it but poor Mags ended up sitting shaking. She had no idea what hit her! I called the rescue lady and for a while we are going to separate the two when they are alone - confine Ben to the computer room with a gate on the door, unless we are home and can keep a very close eye on them!!

Hi there Vicki - lovely to see you - so sorry about feeling so ill though! Jan - fingers crossed re hearing about the job. Nora - LOVE that song!! Where IS grateful?? I haven't heard from her in ages. I need to e-mail her. Feeling guilty 'cos I haven't. And Biz too - where is HE? Ruby - where are you today?

I am off - back later XXX
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ok back well everything went well as can be.. the job and material will be in two weeks sucks... but i could use the work now .. but as long as i have the job ... so there just solar tomorrow and wednesday work ...lets pray something comes in before ...ill have to readback brb
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Have not read everything...BUT I GOT THE JOB AND START WEDNESDAY!!!
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:yougo::yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS, JAN!!!:yougo::yougo::yougo: Is this the one where you have to drive so far to get to? I do hope this is a great job for you, girl! I can't believe they want you to start a few days before Christmas! But I am so happy you got the job, girl! I hope 2011 is a great year for us all! Where is everyone today? Love you all, Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Jan-I am so excited for you. What a wonderful Christmas present. Please tell us more about the new job!! :goodjob:
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

I'm here, been just REALLY busy, trying to finish up and get stuff ready for Friday, when we have our 'DO'. Only really need to buy Hubs a couple of things and start my cooking. Sorry I've missed so much, been away if you needed me.
                            Am amazed at how strong son has become, and how it's (finally) sinking in to EX-B-DIL she's got no where to go, and no one to take care of everything she took for granted. If I didn't know the hell she's put everyone through, I'd feel sorry for her. It IS sad, but my son and the girls are my focus now. She's been a trainwreck a long time in the making.
                            Have more errands in the morning, had a VERY annoying trip with the crowds and traffic to finish up some shopping, then cooking and decorating. Family will be here early Friday, so, must be careful of time. Congratulations, MB!! That's a very large thing, you know, finding a job, and I bet this one will suit you better!!
                            Later, all. Love you a million!!
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi, All. Sorry I haven't been around for a few days....I just can't believe how much I have to do and am kicking myself for waiting for the last minute....don't know why I am so disorganized this year!!! Ugg.
                              Anyway, Sunny-you don't have to feel guilty for not emailing me, silly! You are busy too! I am sorry that Ben attached Maggie...I hope she is okay. Maybe he is jealous of her......he might want to be your #1 dog? Poor thing, who knows what he has been thru. He is so lucky to have you to take care of him. Rog-I'm glad that you have work coming up...sorry that it isn't for a few weeks. Ruby-I know it was a while ago, but I would love to see a picture of you all dressed up for your hubby's party! I'm glad you had a good time. You must be very busy too....I haven't seen too many posts from you. There's just so much to do, isn't there? Vicki-thanks for talking to me on the way home...I have missed you and all my friends here. Tony-are you getting married again???? Nora.....they are coming to take me away first.....Are you being affected by the rain in California?

Well, I'm off again to do some wrapping.

Love ya all.

Comment

Xpost-Ruby. Hope you get some rest sometime before Friday!

Comment

Working...
                                X