The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey there vicky ,greatful so glad yosee you girl now gewt wraping ,, ruby just make sure you take care of ruby too now young lady .. and mamA AWESOME GONRATS ON THE NEW JOB .. ..
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

This is just TOO cute and unbelievable!!!
      Dog in Germany gives birth to 17 puppies - Welcome to Charter.net
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

i'll fill you all in tomorrow...no this is NOT the one I had to drive so far too......one more day to sleep in and be lazy and then off I go!!!
        Reviewing insurance and 401K and all that stuff now...head is swimming!!!
        love you all...will check in tomorrow!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Congratulations!

Jan,
          Congratulations on the new job!!!!!
          What a great Christmas gift.

Comment

mama bear;1026020 wrote: Have not read everything...BUT I GOT THE JOB AND START WEDNESDAY!!!
            :wave::disco::woot:

Mama! That's fantastic news!!!!

Comment

hay everyone I am here and one day AH free hope I can stay this way I am working at it at the best I can hope all is well with our family
              Michael

Comment

hey there saving and fennel how are you two doing .. thats awesome biz just keep on trying and dont give up .. just one day at a time buddy ... well enjoy and have a great day tomorrow one and all love and BIG BIG HUGS

Comment

Doing well, thanks Rog...

Welcome :welcome: Bizman....one day AF? Good for you! In many ways, the first day is the hardest. Keep on posting!

Comment

Hi there everyone - except of course everyone has gone to bed except those of us who work in retail and have to close at silly o clock 'cos people are still out shopping at even sillier o clock and I think I am tired. I was up at 5.00 and had to go in to St Louis and, well, it has just been a very long day one way and another. Wish one of you were here. No reason in particular - just feel like chatting. But I really need to get to bed. Come on Jean Bean BUCK UP!!

JAN - CONGRATULATIONS RE THE JOB!!!!!!!! I am SO pleased for you - you must be chuffed to bits about it - way to go you. I am just so pleased I might have to send you the Hobnobs BEFORE Christmas!!!! I am just beside myself that you got a job - that is wonderful!!

Grateful - so good to hear from you - I really will be in touch - I promise. Hugs to you. Re Maggie and Ben - the rescue lady left me a message but I got in too late to call her back so will call her tomorrow morning. I would like to make this work as Ben is such as sweetie but he growled at Maggie again this evening after I had fed them both (in different rooms).

biz - glad that you are back with us - and well done on an AF day!!

Rog - sorry you have to wait for two weeks - bummer! Maybe something else will come along in the meantime?? Fingers crossed - how is sue doing??

Hi there Grace - how are you doing? We would love to hear a little more about you if you would like to share (or maybe I am just nosy). Seriously - I love that you are here with us again, join in more!!

Fennel - you need to be here with us more! I like having you join in with our family! And on that note, I have decided I am am absolutely wiped and everyone is going to be bored silly with my post so I am going to sign off and get me to my bed!! It is midnight! I will be up again in about oh, I was going to put 5 hours then changed it to 6 then 7. Well, I will be up in the morning! I close again tomorrow night!

love and hugs to all,

Sun XXX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Just did a big post but lost it!!!

MB-well done on the job hun x
                      Sunni-im glad you got the pooch and hope things settle soon
                      Ruby-you sound busy busy busy...make sure you get some you time if you can
                      Grateful/Nora-special hugs to you both
                      Rog-will you please keep these ladies in line

Im sorry if ive missed anyone...i have a special wish for all reading today....Just that you are all blessed with good health and happinesss in 2011 xx

Well i made it to the libary...through the snow...geez its so cold here...hopefully it will be for the last time cos ive been doing odd jobs for folk like ironing etc and have managed to pay off the outstanding broadband bill...Think ive probably pushed myself abit to hard but it was worth it and i should be back fulltime soon
                      Special hugs to Sunni and Ruby....you know why xxx

Sounds like you all have lots of festive food planned...rich pickings for a swan haha

Hell i remember spotted dick and hobnobs....both brill
                      Am hoping i will get a dinner at the shelter but if not i will make a big pan of homemade soup
                      Right...sadly this is probably to early for any of you to be up to chat to so i will make a fresh pot of coffee and put some logs on the fire so its all warm for you when you get up

:groupluv:

Comment

Hi all
                        Hi Swan..I am always up early and been up awhile but was huddled in front of heater for awhile till it warmed up in here. Sounds like you are doing well.....Sun I really hope it works out with ben and mags....MB that is so great about the job!! I am happy for you......had a call from an old friend I played in a band with when I was 15. We talked for 2 hours which is very unusual for me hahahaha. House is a wreck this morning gotta get the kids to help straighten up. They won't sleep late since we went to bed so early. Hated to miss the eclipse but...

Comment

good morning oh hey i forgot to meantion that .. that one big job guy is now a menber of my site ... i know it doesnt mean much but he has look and read thur everything .. so im crossing my fingers that i hear a phone call some time so..just dont hope its at the time time as the other one ... but anyway sue is doing good on the neck front and well thinks she catching a cold .. and hey i forgot to meantion she is smoke free .. drop it cold turkey her last one was the day of surgery that morning .. and none ever since ..

hey swanny i want a special hug TOO... make sure you take some swanny timeout when you can and take care of you
                          so gla you are doing good fennel keep it up and going ...
                          awe sunshine NO STAYING UP SO LATE GIRL ... try and get as much sleep as you can ...
                          WELL LOVE AND HUGS make sure you got your asses in gear and wiht a plan ... AND YEAH I WANT TO HEAR SOME PLANS HERE ON HOW WE ARE ALL GOING TO GO THUR THESE HOLIDAY SOBER AND YES I MEAN SOBER .. WELL OFF TO SHOWER AND THEN TO WOKR

Comment

OPPSY X POST birdy .. you go moma bird and keep those chicks inline ...have a great day love and hugs

Comment

well im off to work i go hi ho hi ho later NOW GET YOUR ASSES MOVING and yesh mama gt up let get some things together young lady i want you looking your hotest and ready for an ass kicking new job

Comment

Morning Jammers. WTG on the job Mama, congratulations. SSH you are sounding great. A few friends came over last night to help me get my house together. I have a living room again and the downstairs room is pretty much ready for my daughter's visit. Other than that feeling very flat. I had my bottle of wine on Sunday and nothing since and don't intend to either. Take care. xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X