X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Merry Christmas.......Ruby and all ! Take care
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Tony!! I know you're busy, but LOVE you to pieces. I bet you're family is planning a wonderful celebration.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yep Hon' Have the Howards from your neck of the woods coming over to my house for Christmas ! They're good people ! This family is growing by leaps and bounds.....and my kids are'nt married yet ! ha! Have a good time durning the Holidays ! Love Tony
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

That could be anyone who ventures into my house, Tony!!!! I've got about 20 people coming tomorrow, and we only have 2 kids!!! :H
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks for the welcome backs sunny and all; hope no one has to work too hard tomorrow!
            From the Sanskrit prayer;

"....For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision,
            But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a dream of hope."

:catroll:
            determined to be AF

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning all! Dogs are fed and watered. I am showered and almost ready to go. think maybe I got up too early. I have final gifts ready for fellow managers. I have a three day weekend off next weekend!! Wow!!

Just watched the weather - 2-4 inches of the white stuff coming in today. that will make it fun for the last shopping day!! Maybe we can start getting all the clearance stuff ready!! It never stops does it?

Well, good morning Bird - i am sure you will be along very shortly. And hallo to everyone else. have a wonderful day to you all.

Hugs, Sun xx
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi all
                  Welcome babysteps. We are here for you.....good for you MB and got 20 hours in there is some money now.Ask hubs why his kaboingies hang down to his knees to get him back hahahaha...Rubes and Tony dont know how you handle those big crowds I'd be goin crazy...hey T cant fire oven up till it dries might be a couple weeks depending on the weather....hmm Sun off to work and Merry Christmas to Nora..Vick dont plan on getting depressed plan on getting happy.....watched 2 movies last night that is alot for me. Was thinking of all the movies I watched while pregnant, maybe watching movies will be a good tool for me again...later on and some peeps are awol

Comment

I am beginning to understand how a hamster feels - back later - love to you all.

hugs, Sun xx
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning yeah i sleptin this morning .. looks like everyone is busy busy .. comeout out al you MIA'S .. hope everyone has a greatful and blessed christmas .. love and hugs
                      oh oh
                      HEAD LINE NEWS
                      Santa has just been shot down
                      sorry kids but Christmas will be cancel
                      reports are coming in saying .. the search for santa's shed will continual thur the day .. stay tune
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

head line news
                        a report just came
                        just found the sled off the South eastern coast of fl
                        looks there's hope kids ...all we need is to find Santa .. BUT THERE WAS A MESSAGE LEFT ON THE SLED BY SANTA
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEVVTb-RJwo[/video]]

Comment

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas. Too much going on and still too much to do. But I will enjoy my time with my daughter and count those blessings. Won't be back for a few days now. Take care all!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

merry christmas ringing have a great time with your daughter

Comment

Thats crazy T I had to use headphones to listen to it....cleaned out my car and washed it it is really nice out..rode bike..had to go to walmart for asthma inhaler oh it was so bad half the town there and the other half at winn dixie

Comment

lol yeah i know but oh so funny bridy .. glad you are cleaning everything up and got to take your bike out ..enjoy birdy merry christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X