The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sweet Mas..hang in there my friend and bravo Nora on the antabuse. I am not taking mine right now,but I am not drinking either.....I want to do this without meds....but I have them if i need them
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama bear;1029667 wrote: Hi Sweet Mas..hang in there my friend and bravo Nora on the antabuse. I am not taking mine right now,but I am not drinking either.....I want to do this without meds....but I have them if i need them
      awesome mama i know you are doing fine .. keep it going girl
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good morning to all and to all a great day. the wind has finily stoped and still have snow on the ground.
        Thank you roger that was cool MB way to go keep it up I wish I was like you. bunch of shit going down with me reight now so sadly I am not AL free but I feel that it is in check. sunny what tests are you having!!!!! better call me. Bird sounds like a plan however my son and I will go to see the new Harry Potter movie.

Comment

Good morning, my dear family! I feel good and rested today so ready to bulldoze through the house and get it back in order. MB, you have not told us much about your job. Are you liking it and does it pay really good? I hope so. I pray that we all have a healthy, wealthy and happy new year without alcohol in it! I bought me a magnetic calendar to put on my fridge and I'm going to put a big X on everyday I don't drink and with God's help, there will be 365 days crossed off! I am having some new people join the christian thread that I have taken over after NC left. I am going to be more committed to it this year, too, because I know the ONLY way for me to accomplish my goals is through the strength and power of Jesus and sometimes, I think ya'll get tired of hearing it and tired of me, too. I'll try to jump in here every day, too, because I love you all so very much. I hope everyone has an AWESOME sober day! Love, Vicki
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Good afternoon all. Vicki-I'm glad that you are back home and rested! Hope you are not doing too much today. Good for you for buying that calendar. I just know that you will have all 365 days crossed off! Did I miss Ruby saying that she wouldn't be here for a few days? I haven't seen her since Christmas Day I think.....has anybody else heard from her? I sure do miss her posts. I am at work and I feel like I could take a long nap....so tired today. We had our christmas get together last night with all the kids, so I got to bed late. I think it will be an early night for me....at least I hope so!!! Jan-I'm still waiting to hear about your new job. Doesn't your husband start a new job soon too?
            Well, guess I'll go take a walk around the building and try to wake up!! Hope to hear from you all soon.

Love & Hugs.
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Kelly - I've been that tired all day too!!! My head was nodding. I just thought I wasn't going to make it for a while there. Gee whiz!! Hope you can wake up a little bit. :l
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi, Nora!! Guess everything is catching up with this old body....plus I'm out of diet coke at work.....that might have something to do with it.....(sorry RC....I'm still hooked on the stuff!!).

Comment

Well hope everyone had a great day I took my son to Harry Potter but it was sold out so we went to the little Flockers it was OK good thing we did get ticks for 11:00 tomorrow so it should be good. Greatful glad everything worked out for you last night guess the office is dead, Hope you get your sleep back
                  Vickie what is this Christian tread? and how are ya deer have not seen a post in a while??? Well got to get dinner ready see ya in the morning.

Comment

well good evening one and all just had to make one call just because i dont like it when we dont hear from one another ..
                    so called ruby and found out she is sicker then a dog withone leg and couldnt bark ...
                    just kidding but she is sick and she send her love to one and all ..

vicky honey just keep doing your best .. i believe in you girl and really i never get tired of seeing you post here about anything .. hell thats what this thread is for .. so keep them coming ...

grateful so glad you had a great time with family girl .. now get to bed early and get some good rest ...

mora it must be the weather .. but really its my alarm clock that i hate damn thing goes off at all times of the night so i was tired today too...

biz buddy glad you still had fun with your son at the movie and hey let us know how was harry poter tomorrow ..

well im doing good just alittle sore but all and all in a great mood..sue appt tomorrow and then off to tile job ...

well enjoy love and hugs keep your asses in gear and shifting forward one and all :l:h:l:h:l:h
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hey everyone - me here. I would like to let everyone know that tests and all - I really am FINE. I will let everyone know if I am not - okay???? I promise. In the meantime, life goes on as usual. I am sorry that Rubes is sick - lots of love and hugs and healing thoughts to you ruby! XX Your body probably needs to recuperate after all that hard work and rushing around before Christmas!! Hope that you feel better. We miss you but need you to feel good.

Biz - thanks for the phone call - you worry too much!! Vicki - glad that you are doing well and getting stuff sorted and getting ready for 2011! We shall do the best we can right??? That is all we can do. Grateful -I am going to e-mail you - at last! Jan - yes, we all want to know - what is the job and how is it going?? And thank you for your sweet PM's too!! love you!! Nora - I agree with you - this is the season to be tired! Mas - that was really sweet of you to be such a gentleman! I so hope it was appreciated. Rog - glad that you have some work!!

Need to iron some clothes for work tomorrow - only ironed enough for one day last night (shame on me). Back later - love you all,

Hugs too, Sun xx
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Roger-thank you so much for calling Ruby. I don't have her number-but I was worried about her. It's not like her to even pop on for a minute. I hope she feels better soon. My youngest is sick too and is on antibiotics...I know quite a few people who are sick. Sorry you are sore...have Sue give you a nice massage with some warm oil all over your body.....I'd better stop before I get into trouble!! :H:H

Yep-I'm definitely going to call it an early night....I'll take my melatonin after I make supper & get a shower....then I'll read until I fall asleep.

Have a great evening all!

Comment

Hi, Sweet Sunny! You are always ironing!

Comment

Ruby, I am so sorry you are sick and we all wish you good health and rest. Grateful, I am so happy your sons made it back home and I hope ya'll had a nice Christmas get-together. I hope Jeremy feels better. I know you miss your daughter during all these holidays. I'm glad they are over. I am exhausted like all of you. I stay busy, but I am moving very slowly. I hope you all get some rest this week. What is everyone's plans for New Years Eve? I'm sure we will eat, watch tv and go to bed at 10 like we do every night. Usually hubby is drunk and asleep in his recliner by 8, but today he told me he wasn't going to drink tonight, so why didn't we watch a movie together? I am so excited! I think he has FINALLY reached the point of wanting to quit and is getting sick of being drunk every night. Thank You, Jesus! Biz, it is called "christian support" and it is under "What we believe". I know the only way to completely get alcohol and cigerrettes out of my life is to focus on my relationship with Jesus and trust in His strength to help me. I will be here every day though, too. Have I told you guys how much I love my new monitor and speakers? It is so awesome! I love all of you, guys, and hope you all have a good night. Love, Vicki
                            I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                            but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Hi all
                              hey grateful my job puts me to sleep very fast. hahaha..well I figured rubes might be sick cuz she said the grands were so sick..yesterday I made a cake an cupcakes for the kids. You all know I hate to cook and they turned out tasty but I didnt care what it looked like and just put the frosting on when it came out of the oven hot so it turned out so funny looking and the kids dont pay any attention to that they just want the sweet but when I thought about it it looked so funny and Ive been cracking myself up like I do looking at it Attached files [img]/converted_files/1462912=6110-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

i put it in a pizza box

Comment

Working...
                                X