Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

you are a nut Bird!!
    My job is to manage 226 apartments...they are 38 years old and in good shape. But....there has been some crime...pistol whippings and break ins, so I have had to listen to people fuss for a few days. The most tiring part has been learning the computer systems....I still have no idea what I am doing.
    Ruby please get well soon....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

LOL Grateful - yes I do iron everything - I don't use a dryer so everything has to be ironed! We have a dryer but it sounds like a cement mixer and I refuse to buy a new one or get this one fixed. we don't need it. Bird - your cookies look very interesting but as long as they taste good, what difference does it make how they look? Jan - is your job safe??????

Got to go everyone - hugs and love,

Sun xxx
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ok im thinking teddy bear stuffing but i got a wierd imagination

bird;1030140 wrote:
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Good Morning all - Teddy Bear Stuffing????? Rog - you are one weird man! Well, our temps are supposed to start going up this week - to the high 50's no less!! Plus rain and thunder. Make a change from ice and snow anyway. Hope everyone is having a good week. I have today and tomorrow then three days off! Yeah!! Off to do usual morning stuff - hugs to everyone,

love, Sun xx

P.S. Ruby - hope you are feeling better today x
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Good morning!! Sunny-our temps are going up too..it already feels a little better without that wind. Now I understand why you iron everything....you should have asked Santa for a new dryer! Bird-is that red velvet cake....still looks yummy and as long as the kids like it, who cares what it looks like. What matters most is that you made it for them, right? Ruby-I hope you are feeling better today and will get to play on your new laptop. We sure do miss you here.

I am off too and hope that all of you dear friends have a great, safe day.

Love & Hugs.
            Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Grateful - I don't want a new dryer - in the summer the sun works, and in the winter the clothes dry on lines in the cellar which puts moisture into the air - I am quite happy with that! Hubs is the one that keeps on about a new dryer - as if it affects him!! LOL

Have a great day!

love, Sun xx

Comment

good morning one and all ... birdy im just kidding you know ... sun get a dryer make it easy on yourself ..grateful how are you feeling now ... well have sue doc app and then off to tile job .. enjoy stay strong and keep shifting forward
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi all
                  Yes that is a red velvet cake. Hahah it is almost gone now. It is going to warm up here too. Sun we dont have a dryer either or a washer for that matter. I go to laundrymat or sometimes wash in tub and hang out. Never iron though just put em on well do iron maybe once a year. Well off to get my day started...later

Comment

Hey, guys! I have never ironed anything in my life! I take my clothes out while they are hot and hang them up. I couldn't imagine living without a washer and dryer. Bird, I love your cake! Now is a good time to buy you a used washer and dryer because lots of people got new ones for Christmas and their old ones still work. Do you have room for one? I'm gonna send you some money so look in the paper and hopefully someone will deliver it to you for a little extra. Jan, your job does not sound safe! How many people work in your office and can you keep your doors locked during the day? Roger, glad you got a tile job. You are so good at that. Hey, I still LOVE my kitchen! Grateful and Sunshine, so glad ya'll are gonna warm up. We got the same forcast, lots of rain and warm weather. Ruby, I do hope you are feeling better. Where is everyone at? It's time to get over Christmas and get started on a successful and wonderful new year! I am ready for a change! I am so excited Paul is ready to quit, too! I love you all so much! Vicki
                    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Golly, no-one has been here today have they? the same page that I posted on before I went to work is still here! Where is everyone? Okay - I would like to tell God and everyone........ I like having no dryer!!! I KNOW how to fix mine - but don't let Hubs know. I like the smell of it having been on the line in the summer and I like the moisture in the air in the winter and much as I always seem to complain about the ironing, it is only 'cos I haven't been feeling up to par lately. Usually I set the ironing board up in front of the TV and catch up - I never just sit and watch TV unless I am DOING something. So, it suits me.

Grateful - that was a lovely e-mail and I will reply. Rog - already answered re the dryer!! Vicki - I agree with you that Jan's job doesn't sound safe BUT it is a job!! her other one wasn't either was it??

Is Ruby REALLY REALLY sick? Where is she??? I am getting worried. Can't she just do a TINY post?? Is she okay really? Do we need to go out there????

Hugs to all, Back later,

love, Sun xx

Comment

Good eveing all hope everyone had a great day. I must say Harry Potter is a bit on the dark side now did not realy care for the movie but my son loved it and that is all that matters. Personly I think Harry Potter has had his Potter theres are just drag ons with no real plot but that is my thought many think it is the greatest thing since mans dicision to pre slice bread before sale. But what do I know. Greatful will pray for you at church tonight. got to run have a safe great night.

Comment

What's left of me is making a short post to let you know I have survived, though I prayed not to as I prayed to the porcelain throne to much in the last few days. That's the downside of seeing the little ones. Three were on meds and another couple weren't feeling their best at our party, and I'm not exposed to the public that much, so I pick it all up!
                            Tomorrow I'll read back and catch up, but this is about it for today. Haven't even felt like playing with my laptop, so still no progress there. Thanks for all the concern about me, roomies! It means a lot.
                            Rubes
                            PS: At least I lost almost 10 pounds in 4 days! Not a great diet, though.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey gang. Just got home and ate and sat down. I don't log on here at work as per Sunni's advice, plus I dont have time.
                              Ruby I am so glad you are coming back to life. I bet hubs was worried to death. At least I hope he was.
                              Sunni, please come iron the pile of clothes on my sofa. PLEASE. You know what I'll be doing this weekend.
                              Good to see you posting Biz.....and I feel the same way about Harry Pothead.....overdone at this point
                              Hey Vicki, Birdy,Greatful and Sweet Rog.....Vick I am happy Paul is done.....when you get to that point you know it, dont you. I hope he sticks with it, but it will be tough. He is blessed to have your support.
                              Ok family....my job is safe, but crime is everywhere and there's nothing I can do about it. Everyone I have met is wonderful, and we think the bad guys have disappeared. It's just part of apartment living, so I guess I am used to it. Kind of sad huh?
                              It's going to take awhile to learn everything, but I think I will like it. My boss is awesome. I am going to brag a little, too. A single mom of two came in last week crying because her slime ball boyfriend had done some awful stuff. She had no money for Christmas and was so upset. I took her to the store and used my food stamps to get her a turkey. The other girl in the office went and bought her a little Christmas tree and some small toys for the boys. She was so thrilled and touched. That kind of stuff makes my job worth it. I have been blessed by all of you and it made me happy to be able to do something for someone else for a change.
                              OK...enough bragging. Now I dont have to be nice for another year right???
                              I am gonna go find a Netflix movie....I love you all more than.....hmmmmm.....let me see......HOBNOBS!!!!!! (now you know I am lying!)
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Well gosh MB...what a very nice post to read - Thank you for your honesty - TRose

Comment

Working...
                                X