The Journey is here...So Get your ass in gear for December to Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everybody - writing this as the rain and the hail lash down outside and the tornado sirens are going off!!! Oh fun. Well, hallo RC, Time, and Vicki and Nora and Rog - glad to see you all here. Sorry so many are not feeling well. Vicki - Ben isn't really being difficult - he thinks he is helping keep me to my schedule. LOL Sorry your pasta dish didn't turn out very well - maybe next time? Fancy telling you not to bring it again - that was rude!! Maggie is doing okay - both dogs are all-but in my lap - the thunder is scaring both of them. Temps are in the 60's and going down to the 20's tomorrow! Crazy weather. At least the snow has gone.

I will wish all that are here now a Happy Healthy Sober New year - this is going to be a fantastic 2011 for all of us. got to go and sit with dogs = this makes for hard typoing!!

hugs, Sun xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Oh, ME! Oh ME!! Starting to feel normal (so sorry, Nora. This is a booger.) Yesterday's doc appointment was a nightmare, will elaborate later maybe. Today, I've been a whirly cleaning dervish, plus just chewed a new one for a tenant who decided to stash SOME of his huge trash pile in an old bus (not on his property) my Daddy used for a hunting place. Suffice it to say, he wanted OFF the phone with me. Next stupid thing he does, Hubs will be called in. Tho I daresay they're more afraid of me! :H I mean, dang! Would you take your excess garbage (their back porch is full!) and stuff it in your neighbor's garage?? I gave him till Monday, no if's, ands, or buts. To me, it's just laziness. He tried to tell me it was from Christmas, and I told him he has 5 people and I had 20+, and all my garbage is gone.
      Deep breaths, deep breaths. Anyway, all is good, just busybusybusy. SO wonderful to see you new posters. Welcome, and stay with us a while. I'm planning a getaway ASAP to the cabin. Seems I REALLY need some quiet downtime.
      So sorry to vent, but garbage (oh, and the animals have gotten into it and strewn it ALL over the woods) is a tick off point with me. I told him I'd better not find so much as a bottle cap Tuesday when I come to inspect. (Too much, ya think??)
      Hubs went to town and brought me a present - some storage bins. Woooooo, I'm SO thrilled! :H He is such a romantic!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

WELL GOT SOME BAD news sue is in the hospital .. i found her on the bed having a seizure.. really bad one when she wasnt responive for 3 minutes ... scared the fuck out of me ...sorry to be a bummer but please one and all send prayers .. and stick with your plan tonight on this new years eve stay strong and keep those ASSES IN GEAR AND SHIFTING FORWARD
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Prayers your way!!!

Comment

Roger
            I am sorry to hear about Sue. Has she had siezures before? Please keep us informed and I will say prayers for her.
            Let's hope 2011 brings her better health.
            Give her my love.
            Patti

Comment

OH Roger - many prayers coming your way - hugs to Sue - when you can - hang in there we are there with you in spirit. Love to you both,

Sun XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Roger, I am SO VERY SORRY about Sue! I can imagine how scary that was! We will be praying for you both. Please send her my love. Ruby, I'm so glad you are feeling better, but remember, you need LOTS OF REST! Sunshine, stay safe. It was 78 today and tomorrow suppose to be 40 so lots of tornados heading our way, too. Ya'll get yourself, loved one and pets in a closet with lots of blankets and pillows. I HATE tornados! Time, thank you for the encouraging post! We are all geared up to have a great new year and I pray we all accomplish our goals and dreams. I love each and every one of you! Be safe tonight! Love, Vicki

I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I hope Rog doesn't mind me sharing that Sue HAS had seizures in the past. Her health goes from great to terrible, and, as Vick can tell you, she's a real sweetie. Bubba, tell her I'm hugging her when you can. And you too. Keep us up-to-date, but don't wear yourself out, OK?
                  Vick, I've worried about you today with the weather. I know 3 deaths and major destruction has already occurred out your way. I love when the weather is warm in the winter, but dread what it means. Please be safe.
                  Mas, Time, SO good to hear from you. I have been mostly MIA for the last week, still haven't caught up on past posts, but we miss you when you're away.
                  All the rest of you, and you KNOW who you are, I promise I'll get back in gear and normal. Feeling much better again today, think I'll survive, but my cleaning splurge has already worn me down to a nub. :H So much to do, and only one life!!
                  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL, AND ESPECIALLY MY GEAR FRIENDS. You are all SO dear to me, and I'm wishing you the best, sober year in 2011. Big Love to you all, roomies.
                  Rubes
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

well they are keeping her over night and really i hope longer to find out what this is ...
                    but im fine and luke has gone back home so its just sammie ,coco for the new year ...
                    thanks love and hgs one and all
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh Sweet Roger...what is wrong with Sue? Epilepsy??? I am so worried cause I love you so much
                      Was to get off at four, but worked till 630..had to do month end and year end close and I felt like SHIT all day...coughing up huge green oysters...yuck..BUT I am a hero to my boss....as long as i dont enter the pearly gates in the meantime I will go in Sunday while we are closed and get the office organized. Both the boys are out and Hubs is watching FSU game, so I will watch a movie and crash.
                      Nora...sorry you are sick and hope you feel better... I swear we are passing germs through the internet.
                      Kisses to all, You know I love you
                      too sick to name everybody...nite nite and have a safe and sober New Years

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
                      Jan
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Wanted to get the latest on Sue before I shut my compuer down. We have tornados and heavy rain coming this way. It was real bad up North with 4 touchdowns around my family. So thankful everyone is safe, but looks like it's gonna be this bad all night. Everyone be safe tonight. I love you all so much. Vicki
                        I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                        but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Vicki - it passed through here and goes through pretty quickly although it is wicked while it goes through - St Louis got hit in places with one fatality and lots of damage and loads of spots without electricity, but it goes through fairly quickly. Glad they are keeping Sue in overnight - love and hugs to all - we got through it unscathed. Happy new year to all,

love, Sun XX

Comment

Suns, so glad to hear you're safe and sound. Seems tornadoes used to be primarily in the South, and even rare when I was a child, but that's been a year or two. :H
                            Rog, get a good night's sleep, Sue may come home tomorrow and you will be on nurse duty again. I really hope they keep her for a diagnosis finally. Seizures are SO hard on the body, and I'm sure she's worn out. Love to you both.
                            MB, just be careful, OK? With me, I can get pneumonia on a dime with what you're describing. Being stressed and worn out do NOT help, they lower your defenses. Take care of yourself. I know you feel like crap, been there. Just take care of yourself.
                            I'll be going to bed VERY early tonight (as soon as all my bedclothes are washed and dried), so get yourself some rest, love.
                            Vick, be safe, please. Hope you have a tornado plan.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow...not great news here to start the New Year. Roger-I am praying for Sue and also for you...please let her know....I can't imagine how hard that was for you finding her like that. :l Nora & Jan...I am sorry that you both are so sick...I hope you wake up tomorrow feeling much better. Sunny-I am glad that you survived the storms. I did get your email and will send one back probably tomorrow...I'm on baby duty! :H Vicki...I just tried to call you before I read here that you were getting storms....your line is busy, but I'll keep on trying. I'm praying for you and Paul. Ruby-I'm so glad that you are feeling better....good enough to keep on top of your tenants, anyway!! Please don't overdo it...I know you feel like you have a lot to catch up on...but it can wait. Your health is more important.

I'd like to wish all my friends here a very Happy New Year and thank you all for your support and genuine caring. I am so blessed to have each one of you as my friends. Have a safe evening!

Love & Hugs,
                              Kelly
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                              X