X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girly Wirly

Has anyone heard from Girly?
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Girly Wirly

No K9, I was thinking about her too, I wish that people would realise just how much we worry when they just stop posting!!!!

Thanks again K9, you are such a sweetie ...:l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Girly Wirly

betty boop;1014609 wrote: No K9, I was thinking about her too, I wish that people would realise just how much we worry when they just stop posting!!!!

OMG ME TOO!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Girly Wirly

K9Lover;1014604 wrote: Has anyone heard from Girly?
        your message just sent chills down my spine I MEAN THAT!!!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Girly Wirly

I just hope she's ok....I think it's been over a month since we've heard from her...I've been thinking and worrying about her.

Comment

Girly Wirly

I know. Like was said here, people don't realize when they drop out suddenly it causes so much concern.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Girly Wirly

I know what you mean about worrying over those who stop posting suddenly. I'm worried sick about Pompeyman and Trapped Dad. I'm posting this P'd as a parrot, but at least I'm here.
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Girly Wirly

Yes it would be nice to know where twirly girly got to, hope she is ok, I think a lot of people become embarrassed or shameful when/if they take a drink again and dont feel they belong here, if there still really interested in fighting this monster this community certainly does help,.......does no one have any contact number for stirly and can give her a ring/text ?

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Girly Wirly

have not heard from her....
                  trapped was back on this morning and pompey is back too....
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Girly Wirly

hi all

i'm here, sorry for not posting. around a month ago, my drinking reached a crescendo and i never feel i can post here when i'm not putting at least a little effort in. thankfully my addition counselling has been fab and i have been able to reduce by vast, huge amounts and i'm managing to moderate successfully at the moment, my addictions counsellor is happy with my units and said if that maintains she can close my file. gone from average of 18 units per day to about 14 a week.

i'm back at work, which has been a huge step for me, most of you know the panic attacks i had going near the place. my back op has helped but i do still have alot of pain which i'm just going to have to learn to manage. i also still have my arch nemesis at work who likes to criticise everything i do but i'm learning to keep her at arms length as she is not my superior and only a work colleague, so i do my best to shrug off her comments.

i hope all of you are well and i'm off to read how you're all doing.

girly xxxx
                    The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Girly Wirly

betty boop;1014609 wrote: No K9, I was thinking about her too, I wish that people would realise just how much we worry when they just stop posting!!!!

sorry again BB, I should have thought better x
                      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

Comment

Girly Wirly

glad to hear from you Girly. I hope the modding works for you and excellent on being back at work!!!!
                        Take care of that back, ok??
                        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Girly Wirly

thanks mama, good to hear from you x

Comment

Girly Wirly

I'm so glad you checked in Girly! You have a lot of people here that care about you!! :h

Comment

Girly Wirly

K9Lover;1015171 wrote: I'm so glad you checked in Girly! You have a lot of people here that care about you!! :h
                              :l thanks k9, i care about you lot too. i know you've been struggling of late, i'm glad to see you getting right back on that waggon. keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
                              X