Girly Wirly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girly Wirly

Girly, I can so relate. I have been AWOL as well, and for the same reasons as you! My denial flared up out of nowhere, and posting on MWO does not fit in with my denial. I would check in everyday, but didnt feel much like posting because I was not putting in any effort to change.

I think sometimes when we just give up we stay away and that is the time we need to be here the most. I think I learned that lesson. I am going to make much more of an effort to be around much more... because we really do all need each other. Its impossible to do this alone.

Glad your doing good Girly. How about we both decide now is not the time to stay away from our friends who care about us.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Girly Wirly

Glad your doing good Girly. How about we both decide now is not the time to stay away from our friends who care about us.

Girly wirly likes this ^^^^ 
      The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Girly Wirly

girly wirly;1015133 wrote: sorry again BB, I should have thought better x
        No apologies needed!!! Just don't do it again :H:H:H

I'm so glad that you are OK!!! and thank you for putting our minds at rest ...........

I'm pm'img you my number for future ........

BB xxx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Girly Wirly

GW, haven't read everything, but I've MISSED you!! :huggy
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Girly Wirly

good news

Girlwirly, I'm so glad to hear you are doing better, and really inspired to read that you are able to mod. Hang in there,

Hugs,

someone_else

:goodjob:

Comment

Girly Wirly

Over it ...you have my number right??
              Girly...are you on FB????
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Girly Wirly

Welcome back Girly! I too have often thought of you and hoped you were well and making progress. So happy to hear that you are. Drop in and HONK at me and OI when you can.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                X