Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 2nd December

Good morning Army :hallo:
    Not often I get to start this thread but I feel as it's after 4am it qualifies as a new day,
    Don't know why I can't sleep I think perhaps the lightening strike sent some extra voltage through my body and I'm full of electricity or something nfire:

Anyway wishing you all a wonderful thursday......
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Army thread 2nd December

Hiya Chill & Zenny ***imagines them being blissfully unaware of the greeting***

Today is our year-end function. Luckily it is held during the day - starts at 12.30. Free alcoholic drinks are limited (3 per person), thereafter you pay for your own. Nothing like an arrangemnet such as that one to keep people sober :H:H:H

Looks like we're going to have the right weather for it - 26C and not too much wind. It's being held at a seafront restaurant on the far side of Table Bay, so you have a stunning view of Table Mountain and the Cape Town city centre.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Morning guys.
      Chilli read about your lightening, how scary! Hope you are calmer now hun.

Zenners, those strawbs aint gonna help your quest girl

Tiggs, we have a our works do today, at a restaurant not too far from me. Its at lunchtime (thankfully) and I will slip away when Ive had enuff. Thank God I no longer drink
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Morning Army, Early start today-but I had a much needed good sleep last night. I feel ready to start the day and not attack my evil manager from hell:H. Hope you enjoy your work parties! And Zen those strawberries sound yummy! Chill-take it easy sweetie. I know that lightening strike incident must have been very scary and unsettling:l. Happy Thursday to everyone to come! expat xxx

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Good Morning Troopers!!!

My, what a bunch of early risers you are today!! Or late sleepers.

I was a little late getting up - just after 8:30 my time. Off to walk the dogger in a bit. Just popped in to wish you all a

The picture is for those of you bogged down in freezing temperatures and snow...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Morning Chilly, Tips, Expat, Starty,Zenny,cirly wirly stirly girly and all those yet to drop by.

Weather update from the NE of England..................freezing and more snow.........bored now

Zens, it's a pleasure to bring a bit of the UK to you darling.

Well the son and heir got home safely last night his train was just an hour late but he's tucked up warm and cozy in bed now.

Today I'z getting me hair cut and we're going to see an amateur production of Cinderella ( Dawg help me )
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Oh Zenners was it the M&S white choc strawberries JC sent you?! I still have about 6 packets left here. Yum....

Lunch overlooking table mountain would do nicely Tips

I have my girls Christmas dinner tonight with my close girlfriends but with my sniffles and lack of sleep am considering calling off. It's not to do with the AL although I do have a real cringer over what I did last year... Would be nice to do it sober but then again so would staying in by the fire, off doggy walking now to......
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

:hallo: Hiya again, Army

Last meeting of the day in 15 mins. Just a pity today isn't Friday... Oh well...
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Yep they were defo the white choc strawberries from M and S. Rarer than hen's teeth round here apparently someone in Portugal took the last consignment

I'm hoping the Panto is called of cos of the weather, but us stoopid Geordies have a reputation of being as hard a nails so we'll just have to go up there in our T-shirts.

If you're not well, Chill, don't push yourself hun. Get wrapped up beside the fire.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

BLOODY cold here but tis fine as we don't have to go out....5 kids here and we are all still in pj's and snug.
                    Might do some baking later but I feel a dance-a-thon on the cards.....blast the music and act like an idiot!

So glad I have all the pressies done and wrapped as this weather is meant to last for another while......

Been having internet connection problems, the snow is causing it, but I think it may be a sign that I spend too much time online and that i may need to pull back a bit.

Hope you all have a great day.
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Chilly, if I were you, I would stay home, it's all about pleasing yourself xx

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Can I come and live wif you Oney.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Come right on over JC, the kids would LOVE you!

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

ooh I'll get me plasticine and felt tips and glue and dressing up box and the big paint brushes.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Good morning all, yep its cold here in Dublin, got back down late yesterday afternoon,try and have arelaxing day today,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X