X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 2nd December

Just a quick fly by as we're off to the Panto........Cinderella

Thought I'd live you with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvcTI3ctK8o[/video]]YouTube - Cinderella - Bippity Boppity Boo!
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

'Allo'... 'allo'

Hiyas Oners, Betty, JC
      I be well and warm and NO fluffy white stuff here - ours has all melted away what with all the rain 'n stuff...
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Hi GG, its feckin ridiculously cold out there, either that or I am getting old.......oi shut up laughing you two at the back.

Running off now to cook some heart warming lentil dish with lots of garlic and veggies. I popped in to show you guys with some absolutely beautiful pictures of all around Ireland today.

Snow - Your Pictures - RT? News
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Lovely pictures, KTAB! Thank you! Enjoy your dinner (just don't breathe on me....)
          :H

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Hiya!! Gonna go check those pics of snow from KTAB in a minute. Madman from Ireland :H-saw you posted that when KTAB said he was in the "South" you thought it was somewhere warm like France! It is -4 C? and we're covered with snow! Paris area that is. Even the dog does not want to go out. I'd rather be in Cork! But on a positive note --not too much wind today so even though it's freezing it does not cut through you like on a windy day. Going to look at KTAB's pic's. Mum just called and said she's not leaving the house. She's in the Portobello area (D8)and sitting next to the fire. She's really not doing well:upset:. Am I gonna have to move home? I am so confused. She might go live with her sister but she hates the idea. Be right back. expat xxx

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Great pics KTAB! I especially love # 19 Dun Laoghaire. That's where we were in August near my aunt's house. But it looked a bit different:H.

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Hi Guys - just here to show off my new Avatar

KTAB loved the photes especially the dogs, polar bear, donkeys and horses (can you tell I prefer animals to humans :H)

I was suposed to be at my girls Christmas Party tonight but after a bad day I couldnt muster the energy to paint on a smile so opted for a night home alone by the fire
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Hiya guys,

Chill, a night by the fire sounds great ............:l:l:l to you sweetie ...

I'm off to bed ......... Night Night my lovelies, sleep well ........ xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Army thread 2nd December

Hehehe... thought that was in Canada... realized after it was in the Niagara region

Very cool.. apparently there were more singers than eaters in that food court.. :H

Comment

Working...
                    X