3 Days.......Sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Days.......Sucks...

Alright, so tonight is 3 nights....not enjoying it...

my first night, second, and now tonight i have tried taking a bubble bath, something i dont think ive really done since my daughter was very little and i could....

failed. three times....she is going through a mommy phase right now, and so i tried wwaiting tonight till she was asleep, but she woke up, WEIRD COINCIDENCE HUH!!!!

so, again, bubble bath interupted. like...i didnt even get the tub filled!!!! JEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ

my husband doesnt freaking get it either.
    without 2 glasses of wine in me, i am having serious panic attacks.
    what the heck. what. the.heck.

3 Days.......Sucks...

Hi BlowSomeBubbles,
    Yep I'd have to agree three days AF sucked for me too. And I had a panic attack around that time. It was terrible. All I can say is hang in there, deep breaths- one hour at a time if that's what it's going to take. At that stage I had a ton of anger and it was really hard to deal with myself. Some of the relaxing suggestions that are so wonderful just don't do the trick at day three. I kinda had to "white knuckle" it. One thing that did keep me going was not wanting to start the whole thing over because it sucked. It does get so much better. Sorry your husband isn't supportive of what your trying to do, but you can do this. It's worth it. Your worth it. Best of luck getting through this rough patch.
    -Choice.

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

BSB, hang in there sweetie...I'm P'd atm and it's no fun, believe me. It's not like you're missing anything. You know that, right?
      :h Mish :h
      sigpic
      Never give up...
      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
      Remaining a perpetual possibility
      Only in a world of speculation.
      What might have been and what has been
      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

Mishmash;1014893 wrote: BSB, hang in there sweetie...I'm P'd atm and it's no fun, believe me. It's not like you're missing anything. You know that, right?
        Mish have you got any vitamins/supplements handy? If you have some Vit B and C......take some and drink about 1.5litres of water and go to bed...get some sleep..you will feel better in the morning and it will be brand new day. Love and grace Saff:l:l:l:h
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

Thanks Saff, will take the extra vitamins and drink the water, but sorry to say, not done on this bender yet. This 'disease' (and I do believe it's a disease) really sucks big time.
          :h Mish :h
          sigpic
          Never give up...
          GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
          Remaining a perpetual possibility
          Only in a world of speculation.
          What might have been and what has been
          Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

all in a days work

BlowSomeBubbles;1014799 wrote: Alright, so tonight is 3 nights....not enjoying it...

my first night, second, and now tonight i have tried taking a bubble bath, something i dont think ive really done since my daughter was very little and i could....

failed. three times....she is going through a mommy phase right now, and so i tried wwaiting tonight till she was asleep, but she woke up, WEIRD COINCIDENCE HUH!!!!

so, again, bubble bath interupted. like...i didnt even get the tub filled!!!! JEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ

my husband doesnt freaking get it either.
            without 2 glasses of wine in me, i am having serious panic attacks.
            what the heck. what. the.heck.
            hi bubbles,panic usually comes from depression,which usually alchohol for a time will mask ,i didnt get my 1st attack until i was 45,i took on not only my problems but everyone elses,i beleive society calls us care takers or the front matt,hahahah,then it all came to a head,the scenario was not pleasant,:upset:hospital stays.many psychiatrists psycoligists and treatment,in many forms,also a lot of research on my own,doctors dont no everything,we have been led to beleive it,what i lerned over the last 12 years,is a lot of my problems stemmed from related things thro the genes of my family,i had to lern to deal with life in another way,or death surely would of occured,i do wish you well,gyco:goodjob::thanks:

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

Hi All
              Blow so good to see you trying something that might help you in this battle. Sometimes our distractions don't give us the outcome we would like, but for the time engaged it is time that we are doing something not just sitting their with thoughts of al banging around in our head. It might work tonight if anything it will be something to look forward to. Small changes can be the start.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
              AF 5-16-08
              Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
              AF 5-16-08

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

Hi BSB!
                How did your night go? Day 3 was always such a tough one for me. Please hang in there and let us know how you're doing!
                K9
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

3 Days.......Sucks...

Hope you are doing well BSB - it IS hard and the first week or so sucks. Lots of mental and physical stuff that happens, but listen to these ise people. Lots of water, supps, etc. It is especially hard when your spouse doesn't have a damn clue either. But you have a little girl to think of (I have 3) and that should be a great motivator. Once you get the AL out of your system, the anxiety and panic will subside and you will have a clearer head. It is an amazing feeling. Good luck to you and let us know how you are!
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                  X