Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AF BOOT CAMP DAY 22 (Wang Chung Tonight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;1017015 wrote: Got one for the boys two years ago Bridge...the little mongrels laughed their heads off and said that it was uncool for them so I took it back to KMART. Lots of my clients (ex) had them and swore by them, you can jump on them anytime of the day and away you go.
    That's what I'm thinking. Eliminate excuses. Get the boy into some activity too.
    How much are they, do you reckon ?
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I have one....did enjoy it when I used it actually....must get back on it...make sure you get the Wii PLUS one tho..
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1017018 wrote: That's what I'm thinking. Eliminate excuses. Get the boy into some activity too.
        How much are they, do you reckon ?
        I got mine for about $158.00 but thta was two years ago. Have a look on EBay, but then again with the Aussie dollar high, all electrical stuff should be much cheaper
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1017013 wrote: All that crawling around in a sweaty smelly tent, and SHE gets to go to a nice Italian restaurant.....I'll remember this Sarge.

I have had an epiphany troops......delivered by Helen Mirren herself.......doing a Wii Fit ad.

Wii FIT !!!!!Why didn't I think about this before ?

Anyone own one ?
          Love some feedback.
          My daughter has one and uses it all the time. She loves it!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

First thing Monday morning is NEW SMARTPHONE. Well coffee first, how silly..then NEW SMARTPHONE. Hopefully this will show up. On my way to the Gramercy on 21th & Lex...
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

My office building to the left...

Comment

Zenstyle;1017051 wrote: Oh oh! Ebay alert! I'm still scared of that bad place!!! :H

My mate has one and it looks pretty neat actually... very realistic-ish. I still jump around to Cindy Crawford at home though... I'm a relic.
                Yeah me too Zenners,

I cancelled my account after my last drunken buying rampage . I'm still trying to sell the stuff I bought aarrrggghhhhhhhhh................................. ............................................
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Dessert...which I didn't eat. Alright I did, but I played 1 1/2hrs of racquetball today. Hopefully things are all even? Like I CARE?

Comment

This is one of Bergdorf Goodmans Holiday Window displays. The pic looks horrid on my display but you should get the idea. I wish you could see these windows they're AMAZING. Freezing my butt off so gotta get going...

Comment

I think this link will let you peruse the rest of the displays...enjoy!!!

Windows | 5th at 58th=

Comment

Morning, Sarge. Morning Troops. Looks like I missed all the fun this morning. I only got to sleep at around three and awake again at six. I had a lot of weird wispy smoke visuals (eyes open and shut) and heightened sense of sight and smell. The rose potpourri was very pleasant, but the rest was pretty unpleasant. My sense of taste is a bit off, too. Also a lot of vertigo and nausea. I'm attributing this to the Baclofen as I read one of the Testimonials before I decided on Bac, and all of these were listed in varying forms. I'm going to take my new bottle back to the pharmacist and get him to swap some of the 25mg pills for two 10mgs so I can regulate the dose more accurately. I've decided to drop back down to 100mg a day (the original amount prescribed) as I think, in my impatience, I went up too fast.
                        Excellent motivation, Sir. Just what I need atm. I put up a thread called In The Meantime yesterday along a similar theme. I googled the author Iyanla Vanzant, and she has a lot of good stuff on getting in touch with your authentic self and positive thinking.
                        Saff, I've been thinking about a Wii as well. I'll be watching out for all the feedback you get. I have gone a bit overboard with the spending lately (substituting shopping for drinking) and need to pull my head in a bit, but that would be a good investment as I could then replace shopping with exercise and redeem myself a bit. Goodness knows, I need to find something to do when Al bangs at the door.
                        :h Mish :h
                        sigpic
                        Never give up...
                        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                        Remaining a perpetual possibility
                        Only in a world of speculation.
                        What might have been and what has been
                        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Thanks for that you lot. It's defo on the list.

Love these photos of NY.

So Techie, you've got a daughter then ?
                          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

techie;1017144 wrote: Dessert...which I didn't eat. Alright I did, but I played 1 1/2hrs of racquetball today. Hopefully things are all even? Like I CARE?
                            Sarge - its looks delish. But please dont tell us you sent a photo while you were on a date
                            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

LOVE the pics...I went to NY 2 years ago at this time and LOVED it, especially the Christmas Market.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

NY is so pretty at Christmas time! I have a WII Fit, too-Think I'll break it out again- I am getting bored of the treadmill. Techie- Tell us how your date went!
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X