Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AF BOOT CAMP DAY 22 (Wang Chung Tonight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;1017828 wrote: The woman should have spread Vegemite on it. Would have put a rose on every cheek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yA98MujNeM[/video]]YouTube - Vegemite - Australian TV commercial
    TF - if you observe said cat's face, it has already had a good dose of vegemite .I think that that is what explains the hard out claws and that look on her.
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

cant take you blokes anywhere. what would ya mums/grannies think of these shennanigans eh???? personally my mum would laugh her arse off......she is a bawdy old soul that one. Exercise today Sarge...lifting my baby dog who weighs in at 25kg (solid muscle you understand) up and down and all over the place 456 times Sarge.....just as well I practise safe lifting techniques. Cant leave the house cause she cries and frets so other exercise confined to exercise bike 45mins; fitball strength routine 20mins; diet: not too crash hot, cant eat, no appetite; doggie will likely be having spinal surgery very soon Sarge.
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Sarge Bobbit sir -

YOUR SURGERY SIR....

When I first noticed that my penis was growing larger
        And staying erect longer, I was delighted, as was my wife.
        But... After several weeks, my penis had grown fifty centimeters.

I Became quite concerned. I was having problems dressing, and even walking.
        So the wife and I went to see a prominent urologist.

After an initial examination, the doctor explained to us that,
        though rare, my condition (Donkey Doodle) could be fixed through corrective surgery.

"How long will he be on crutches?" my wife asked anxiously.

"Crutches? Why would he need crutches?" responded the surprised doctor.

"Well," the wife said coldly, "you're gonna lengthen his legs, aren't you?

just a comforting little tale sir, in case you were feeling inadequate.

been an active private sir ( similarly to your active privates, sir) over the weekend, walked 3 days, rode horse 3 days, played an hour of tennis yesterday but compensated for this extreme healthiness by having garlic prawns in cream sauce with chippers for dinner sir. at the pub sir. but sir thanks to the bac sir i had 2 glasses wine sir.
        now i'm sore sir, possibly not as sore as you sir.
        i'd offer to kiss it better for you sir but i think you'd prefer froggy kisses.....

Comment

LMAO, awwhh thanks for the much needed laugh this morning, yis all all feckin mad xx
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

beagle;1017877 wrote: Sarge Bobbit sir -

YOUR SURGERY SIR....

When I first noticed that my penis was growing larger
            And staying erect longer, I was delighted, as was my wife.
            But... After several weeks, my penis had grown fifty centimeters.

I Became quite concerned. I was having problems dressing, and even walking.
            So the wife and I went to see a prominent urologist.

After an initial examination, the doctor explained to us that,
            though rare, my condition (Donkey Doodle) could be fixed through corrective surgery.

"How long will he be on crutches?" my wife asked anxiously.

"Crutches? Why would he need crutches?" responded the surprised doctor.

"Well," the wife said coldly, "you're gonna lengthen his legs, aren't you?

just a comforting little tale sir, in case you were feeling inadequate.

been an active private sir ( similarly to your active privates, sir) over the weekend, walked 3 days, rode horse 3 days, played an hour of tennis yesterday but compensated for this extreme healthiness by having garlic prawns in cream sauce with chippers for dinner sir. at the pub sir. but sir thanks to the bac sir i had 2 glasses wine sir.
            now i'm sore sir, possibly not as sore as you sir.
            i'd offer to kiss it better for you sir but i think you'd prefer froggy kisses.....
            :H:H:H:H:H
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

tawnyfrog;1017828 wrote: The woman should have spread Vegemite on it. Would have put a rose on every cheek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yA98MujNeM[/video]]YouTube - Vegemite - Australian TV commercial
              Miss Behaving;1017829 wrote:
              TF - if you observe said cat's face, it has already had a good dose of vegemite .I think that that is what explains the hard out claws and that look on her.
              VEGEMITE VEGEMITE VEGEMITE....OMG even Jimmy Fallon was tweeting about vegemite today. I understand he is on in your beautiful country this week. I'm am ordering some vegemite and will provide a FULL critique after sampling. Of course I am a big cream cheese bigot, but I'm adventurous! John xoxo
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

sapphire1;1017842 wrote: cant take you blokes anywhere. what would ya mums/grannies think of these shennanigans eh???? personally my mum would laugh her arse off......she is a bawdy old soul that one. Exercise today Sarge...lifting my baby dog who weighs in at 25kg (solid muscle you understand) up and down and all over the place 456 times Sarge.....just as well I practise safe lifting techniques. Cant leave the house cause she cries and frets so other exercise confined to exercise bike 45mins; fitball strength routine 20mins; diet: not too crash hot, cant eat, no appetite; doggie will likely be having spinal surgery very soon Sarge.
                Saph :l:h:l Saffy :l:h:l

Comment

Oprah is here this week. Now if we can just convince her ......

***rushes off to phone Broker re buying Vegemite shares ***

Comment

OF WHAT? Confused as usual...clip clop

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

to buy heaps of vegemite or convince everyone in the U.S. to start eating it by the truck load R.C. XX
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                      X