AGGHH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGGHH!

Do we care about others? Or do we just care about ourselves??

AGGHH!

Sorry I posted when I intended just to hit space bar!!
    Yes I have a glass of wine in my hand
    Is it the first no!
    Do I like myself
    Not especially!
    Have I got Christmas and work to organise!! YES !!!!!!

Comment

AGGHH!

Ok, LS, what are you REALLY asking for from others? And remember, it DOES matter how much you've have to drink, because with too much, you don't know what you're really asking, nor will you be able to understand the replies. There are all different types of personalities here - those who care too much about others to those who are self centered, just as in life. So how can we help, since you asked?
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AGGHH!

I just want to be free
        I'm sorry for being me...

Comment

AGGHH!

Never apologize if you're really being yourself. But you obviously know AL keeps you from doing that. Tell me about you, and your drinking, OK?
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

AGGHH!

I try and try again but nothing
            i do is enough

Comment

AGGHH!

I'm ashamed
              I feel so low

Comment

AGGHH!

I read everyone's answers but It's still nor good enough
                I'll go to bed and all try to help me
                I"ve had enough

Comment

AGGHH!

LS, we all have been there, especially bad when we're drinking. Can you post to me when you're completely sober, and we can talk without AL getting in the way and trying to keep you from getting help? Maybe right now you just need to rest, leave the bottle alone. I bet the weather is cold there now and a nice nap under the covers would feel good. Everything will look better with a clear head, I promise. And I DO want to talk to you, OK?
                  sigpic

Comment

AGGHH!

I 'm sorry

Comment

AGGHH!

Just have a nice sleep now, and talk to me tomorrow. Remember, I want to hear from you.
                      sigpic

Comment

AGGHH!

Please I feel so littlel

Comment

AGGHH!

I understand. Now, get some rest, let's get that AL out of your system, then tomorrow we'll talk, OK? Nothing is as bad as it seems when we are depressed by AL, alone, so please don't drink anymore, and get a good rest. Tomorrow, we'll blow the stink off all this, OK? And we'll find things to laugh about, I promise.
                          sigpic

Comment

AGGHH!

Hiya Little Sister ...........

I am here for you too .................... and I want to hear from you tomorrow .........

Sleep well Sweetie, things will look sooo much better when the AL is out of your system ..........

Love & Hugs, BB xxx
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

AGGHH!

we have all been where you have little sister. we all have our ups and downs. come back to MWO when your mind is more clearer
                              we are all here for each other
                              mwo has save me many times. keep close to us
                              we are a nice bunch of friends fighting the same demons
                              DLW
                              Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                              And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                                Today is a Mystery
                                Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Working...
                              X