A quick update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick update

Good afternoon all friends old and new. I dont come on very much these days, but there was a time when this forum was my life line and for that I will be eternally grateful to all the memebrs who gave me help support and friendship when I felt as a consequence of my al problem that my life was falling apart.

I have come on today to tell you all that I have at long last found happiness with a wonderful man called James, he loves and supports me for who I am including my battle with al, which is greatly reduced thanks to this site and the meds I take (baclofen). This site helped to make me the person I now am and has given me the tools to get my life on track and to find happiness.

I hope soem of my lovely friend pro, rusty, akagirl, sunshine daisy's several Katies and many more who have held my hand in chat and replied to my posts read this . I have a huge smile on my face a fantasitc diamond on my finger and a wonderful life to look forward to .

Thank you all so much xx

A quick update

Fantastic post, brave... wishing you happiness and success! Thank you for sharing your wonderful news!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

A quick update

Congrats Brave Hearted! So glad to see you are happy. Sending beautiful thoughts your way!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

A quick update

That puts a HUGE smile on my face......Happy Holidays
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

A quick update

Congrats to you on all counts!!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A quick update

BH,

You have no idea how big a smile your post has given me. I vividly recall the deep hole of despondency you found yourself in.

I'm very happy for you!
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

A quick update

Indeed I did read it Brave - I am SO pleased for you - what wonderful news that is - I am SO happy!! It is also great that you gave us an update - as you probably know, we always wonder what happens to those who stop posting - so I wish you all the best with James - you sound SO happy. You can still pop in and let us know how things are going though - it might be good for you. I know it has made my day! Take dear dear friend, God Bless, hugs and love to you,

Sunshinedaisies XX
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

A quick update

Brave - good to see you here and huge congratulations on how well you life is going. I wish you a world of happiness with James. Don't be a stranger tho' and keep us posted on how things are going.
                Stirly inkele:
                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

A quick update

WhooHoooo, delighted to hear that Brave!!
                  "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

A quick update

Aww BH,
                    How lovely to see you. Congratulations to you and James. I'm very happy for you both.
                    J x
                    :l
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

A quick update

BH - smiles all round
                      Im so happy for you! You have been through some shit and come through it like a Braveheart.... Sending you much love xxx
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

A quick update

Congrats hunni!! I'm soooo happy for you *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                        X