Sunshine Brian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine Brian

A little bird told me that SUNSHINE BRIAN might be paying us a visit soon! I've missed him. I'm sure he would appreciate a hearty:welcome: back.
    Don't be mad at me, Brian!! People here love you and you have been so supportive to so many. Talk to you soon, I hope!!!

Sunshine Brian

Hey Brian,
    Hope you will pop in! Whats upppppppp?
    Nancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Hmmmmmm

I think I've heard that name before.

:welcome: back sunshine!
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Sunshine Brian

What great news Becca, sure have missed that lovely fellow. Thanks Becca for making it happen.
        Hugs,
        Mona
        Meow-Meow
        MonaKitty

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Oh by the way Becca, what's with the aviator? Sure did scare me, cause I know you are so physically fit, you Mararhon Runner you!
          Hugs,
          Mona
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Becca's avator

Actually, guys, he's my ex hubby - I knew he looked familiar!

Barb

Comment

Sunshine Brian

My avatar has caused more questions!! HA HA!:H :H
              Brian, it's probably got you pondering as well...
              My doctor diagnosed me with shin splints on the right leg on Friday. I freaked out, cried all afternoon like a loser, (drank...) , all because he told me I had to stop running for an indefinite amount of time. I was thinking "oh my gosh, I'm gonna lose all my motivation and get FAT". I didn't even feel like I could keep my little marathon avatar, I was bumming too much, so I switched it to the fat dude. My rationale is to use the fat dude, let's call him "Vinny" (vino, get it?? --oh boy...), as motivation to get my sorry a** on the bike, the elliptical, do weights, whatever, to stay in good cardiovascular shape while I get therapy. Oh, and to NOT wallow and drink! It's working! I threw a pity party for myself friday (no fun). Rode 6 miles on the bike Sat, 4.5 miles on the elliptical today. Look out, Flying Pig Marathon. (It's in May, doc says I MIGHT be able to train by January. He better bet his hot self I'll be out there hee hee!!
              OK, I had promised to minimize my running talk. YOU GUYS ASKED!! Now ya know!
              Hey, what's Vinny got in that there cup?

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Your avatar

Becca,

I can't figure out if that pic is of my last date or my current Mother-in-Law.

Got any shots face on?

Helen

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Sorry but that is MY Mother-In-Law. :H
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Helen and Happy ...

Hate to interrupt but ... she's actually my MIL. I'd recognise that t-shirt anywhere ...

Comment

Sunshine Brian

She's a beaut, ain't she?
                      OK, OK, so now it's Ma Vinny with the potbelly and receding hairline.
                      Geez... what are the holidays like at your houses?? You guys must have to make extra stuffing and figgy pudding...

Comment

Sunshine Brian

Becca, sorry to hear about the disabling shin splints, how sad, that your running career has come to end for a while. I guess all that pounding on the pavement is bad for your legs. Hang in there girl and find another way to get your aerobic exercise. In the meantime, Vinny scares me! Helen, Tawny and Happy, do your MIL's really look like this? Oh well Vinny could get a part time job playing Santa Claus. Have a good day ladies.
                        Meow-Meow
                        MonaKitty

Comment

Sunshine Brian

HAHAHA!
                          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
                          X