Need to vent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to vent...

I'm sooo pissed off, upset, you name it, i'm feeling it.

After 3 years of trying to sell our house, we FINALLY sell it (had no luck as its located on a busy road, we have yellow lines outside our front door, no path, just step onto the road) After keeping in contact with the morgage company and them saying not even a week ago, we could port our morgage, going through figures ect ect it turns out that even tho we have the morgage we need ?18,000 to port it to another house... How can they forget to mention such an important fact. We made an offer on a house, had it accepted and now they say this.. Did the woman dealing with us think we had that money in our purses or something. Needless to say, we are screwed. We have not the money or any way of getting it. ='( We would even be REDUCING the morgage and no we can't move morgage comapanies until Feb in which time we would have lost our buyer.

Need to vent...

Thats crap news. is there any chance you could sell your house and rent for a while, i think house price's will still drop
    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Need to vent...

No caus we'd be worse off.We only get to hold on to the morgage for 6 months if not paid on a house and we'd STILL need the money to put down on another house

Comment

Need to vent...

That sucks, Michelle, no way around it. I'm saddled with a house I no longer need and can't afford, and can't sell it, either.

For that reason, I would recommend you sell if you have a buyer. Clearly, it's been difficult to find one, and how long would you have to wait to find another? Doesn't sound like you have much equity(?). As disappointing as it is to have to pass on the house you found, it sounds like it would be hard for you to afford it--I can vouch for THAT stress.

Is there something particular about this mortgage company you like--a freakishly low rate, etc.? Float what they're offering to other mortgage suppliers. You might end up with better financing, despite the lack of a downpayment, as long as you've been paying on time.

Not telling you not
        to be disappointed, but I'm grappling with similar issues (had a buyer change his mind at the last minute--MUCH disappointed), and wanted to share the options we've been batting around.

xoxo Pride
        AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Need to vent...

no advice michelle, but sooooooo sorry
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Need to vent...

No advice here either Michelle, but sending you positive thoughts. I pray that things work out for you. Please stay strong. You will be amazed how things can turn out. ((((((YOU))))))))

Kat
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Need to vent...

Hi, sorry about the post, i just neededto scream instead of drink. First time in a while i flt like getting that bottle. I didn't! I've calmed down tho. I'm lucky in a way as i have a beautiful house, it's wonderful. It's just that damn road. My naighbour came over at the rght time tho and said they didn't want to lose us and asked why we wanted to move. He said he would install some front gates for us so that it attaches to the house. My house is kinda funny, hard to explain so that might be a good option. My saving grace he was. Also we might be able to move into a new build as they will be able to pay 15% deposit for us... great option as that was the house we were going for first... Gotta have nice long chat and figure everythingout tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X