Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th December

Good morning, Army

We're in for a bit of a scorcher today: 32C in Cape Town, which means it'll be 35 where we stay.

The cubs are cruising towards the end of the week, when schools close for the summer holiday. So far, we're very grateful for the exam results they've received. The two little shits really pulled finger, so I'm very proud of them.

Anyhoo... let's get the show on the road. Things to be done, some self-convincing to do (hopefully not bullshitting).

Take care of yourselves today (and every day, of course)
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 7th December

SAYIN HI TIPS

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

DOG DAMN COLD

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Morning Tigger and RC
        A chilly one here today too, but think its gonna be lovely.
        Tucked up in bed with number 1 coffee and will be making a trip to the beach....later.....much later
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Good morning Army, A quick hello this morn because I need to leave early. Busy morning but I have the afternoon to get some much needed things done. Like go to the library,AUGHH! I have books overdue by about a month or so-shit! Hope you all have a happy and peaceful day. I'll be checking in later. expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

PS Tips-I'd take 32? over -3? anyday!!!:H

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Hiya RC, Starty, Expatticus & Zennie

Bloody hell: I stepped outside to get a coffee. Emerging on the other side of the revolving door, it felt as if I had opened the gates of hell. It is already incredibly hot outisde, and only just after 8 a.m.

We're expecting our little (well, she turns 18 this year, but I saw her growing up) niece to be arriving from Dublin this week. I just hope her flight won't be affected by the bad weather you guys are experiencing.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Me too ... good thing we can adapt. Hope all is well with you all!!!!!!!!!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Good morning Tips, Starts, Zenny, Expat and RC

Very grey thundery and humid here (bit like my mood)
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Good Morning Army!! And hello to all who drop by later...

Well it looks like we've got quite the variety weather-wise today in the barracks. It's currently a lovely sunny day at 13.4C with high of 18 expected and cloudy later. Can't complain.

Tips, congrats on the good marks your cubs got. I know they worked hard but if I remember, they did have a good study plan set out by Daddy Tiggs and I'm sure that helped...

Chill, why the grey mood? Don't let the weather affect you. It is after all, something we have absolutely no control over it.

Hope you all have a

Am off to run some errands - banks and that sort of thing. Catch up with youz laterz.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Good morning, mr tips,rc,starting over,zenstyle,stirlygirly,expat and all those who come forth and show there faces here today.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Face shown. Morning folks, preparing for doom and gloom all over the news today with the Budget from hell being announced. My own opinion is the country is bankrupt to all intents and purposes.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

hello everyone - boy I am not very good at this coming on here more often am I. Trying to wear my big girl pants, but unfortunately I've only got one leg in at the moment.
                          My house is a mess and my parents are coming to stay for two weeks soon, Arrggh, when will I stop procrastinating.
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

Hi zeppie2.

Morning ktab i will be all ears today

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th December

hiya Mario
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X