Becca! Becca! Becca!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Hey Everyone- I know that I haven't been online for a while. I've been struggling a bit. I went off of topa, because when I worked my way up to a certain level, I found that I was confused and unable to handle my day-to-day responsibilities. I had a few bad episodes, and I knew that I either had to come back to MWO or go to AA instead. Today I was trying to figure out what to do, when I got a call out of the blue from Becca. It was great to talk to her and catch up with what's going on with all my MWO friends. I've decided to try MWO again and limit the amount of topa to what I can handle. I love MWO and the understanding friends that I've met here. Thanks for reminding me, Becca! :l - Sunshine Brian

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Brian;

I am sorry here about your challenge. Glad you're back here with all of us...

Hugs:h :l
    Brandy

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Brian,
      Boy have we missed you, especially on chat. Don't be such a stranger again. Welcome back!
      Hugs
      Mona
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Hey Brian,

So glad you're back!!!!!!

Tawny

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Hey Bri!!!
          I understand completely. It was such a disappoint!! for me to realize I could not deal with the topa. And I guess a setback. I have been struggling. Now that you are back here though I'm sure things will perk up for you. These guys love you. That has to help. Stay in touch with them.
          Luv~Chrysa

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Nice to "see" you Brian! Stay positive.

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Brian,
              you were truly missed. Many asked about you on chat and I figured you fell of the earth or something! But I knew since its not flat, that you must return at some point. Seriously -- I'm sorry to hear things have been a challenge, but I think you will soon learn that it has been for many of us here too. Glad to see you back!

Big hug!

Allie
              What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Well

Well.........

Where have you been, I've been worried sick!

Helen

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

YIPPEE!!!

HEEEE"SSSSS BAACCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad!
                    Brian can't waitto talk to you on chat (not that i haven't talked to you on the phone about the dang Mets!).
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Hey Brian ... even Angus wants to sing a song ...

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

Welcome Back!!

Hi Brian,

Missed you a lot. At least the Yankees didn't win Glad you are back! See you on chat soon....

Love,
                        Pansy

Comment

Becca! Becca! Becca!

I have a question

Guys - Everyone, I keep hearing folks say that they started to have problems when they got to a certain level with topa and have too many problems, memory, etc. It seems then they stop the topa and other problems begin again , drinking, etc.

Is it possible to find a dosage that will provide help with cravings but not interfere with daily functioning?

I started topa yesterday and am so nervous about effects that I started with half of a 25 mg tablet.

:new:

Comment

Working...
                          X