Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ringing Cedars, your 30 AF days start here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ringing Cedars;1019249 wrote: I have angels, angels eyes and Santa watching me now. I'm gonna get paranoid. And yes, I saw your comment about "tears of a clown". My tears have filled valleys in the last 10 years. Kinda like the donkey climbing the dirt to get out of the well perhaps? How about email? My pm box gets full really quickly. I'll pm mine to you if that works for you. Hand extended sister! Nice hair too!
    Yep, PM me your email and I'll be in touch. I love this idea. It will keep me on track. Oh and thanks re hair comment. I've cut it shorter and it's blonder now, too. xoxoxo
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Hi, I just wanted to give my support RC. Your a very caring lady and I'm excited for you. This is my first Christmas and New Years sober. I can't wait to remember it! :l

Comment

Thanks Choice and good for you!! I've had a few sober Christmas's and quite a few sober New Years as I do inventory then. This is going to be a wonderful Christmas and the first of many more to come for us!:l And thank you for the compliment.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

PM sent Mish. I'm going to find the sleep fairy now. Have a great day and see you on the flip side. That hair will make lovely owls. ;o)

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1019267 wrote: PM sent Mish. I'm going to find the sleep fairy now. Have a great day and see you on the flip side. That hair will make lovely owls. ;o)
            :H:H:H
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Ok where to start? No al yesterday, no coffee and last 3 smokes this am. I made a fresh ginger and lemon tea(tbsp ginger, no sweetener)last night before bed. I poured water over the ginger and drank that this morning. Quite refreshing. Also had my green drink and sups and a clementine. Going to cooks some eggs and asparagus now.
              Having some wonderful text conversations with my daughter. Even though much of what she was told about me drinking was embellished, the fact is she feels so much better to think that I'm not drinking. So be it-whatever it takes I am in, instead of digging my heels in and trying to make them believe they were told lies.
              Mish this time frame thing is going to confuse me for a bit, but I guess you are going or into bed by now. Hope James is feeling better by the minute.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

RC sounds like day one was a success! congrats! Keep it going!
                You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Thanks Jenny! How are you doing?

Angel card today: Believe from St. Hildegard of Bingen
                  Hildegard of Bingen, Healer and Visionary: St. Hildegard is Famed for Her Art, Herbal Medicine, Music, Theology
                  This card has been coming up frequently for me. I must believe in God's love, myself and others to heal and improve my situation. This saint overcame tremendous self doubt and oppression of the female gender in her time to become an amazing woman who left a legacy of music, writing and healing.

Would that it be so....oh right BELIEVE

Soft goat cheese and fresh bananas for a yum snack and more fresh ginger/lemon tea.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Glad to hear you doing so well RC. Really happy that communication has opened up with your daughter. :l:l
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey Nora((hugs))
                      Day 2 just about done. No AL, no coffee but 7 cigs. 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Guardian Angel of "learning lessons" watched over me today. If I pay attention I will heal and not have to learn the lessons again. Too busy and tired to figure out what the lesson was though. There are too many I'm sure.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

You are doing great RC .......... :goodjob:

Love & Hugs, BB xxx
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

Yep, I agree with BB - you are doing great!! We're here for you, sweet friend! Good thoughts coming your way from PA!! :l:l
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Good Morning friend and here's to a great Day 3!!!
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Many thanks BB, Grateful and Mama! xoxoxo
                              Day 3 fine. Some thoughts about what I would typically do tonight but as Sheri said in her meditations thread. DON'T GO THERE!!! So I didn't. Mishy, if you get here tonight.....thinking of you and I know you are right here with me sweet lady!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Good morning RC

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I'll be cheering for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X