Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ringing Cedars, your 30 AF days start here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ringing Cedars;1024413 wrote: I should check in as instructed.
    Yes, you should

I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Alright. I blew the challenge. Feeling overwhelmed with everything on my plate yesterday and bought a bottle of wine to help me through it. I still plan to have a dry Christmas season. Wanna that was a lovely blessing. Thank you.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, RC (well, read, I suppose).
        You can pick up where you left off the day before yesterday. You can do this. :l

We can do this. Been on quite wobbly ground, myself
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I'm back in the saddle with ya Sunny. :lI saw you reached out for help yesterday. Good for you. I had already talked myself into it before I announced it. It did ease my back pain to get more done, but at the same time I feel bad for being weak. Perhaps if I had internet at home I would have reached out first?? Dunno, that's prolly just another excuse.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hey RC, thanks for being honest.
            Glad to hear you are back in the saddle, you can SO do this. Bet you are looking forward to your daughter coming home but nervous too, thats understandable.
            Great that you are back here and trying again, GOOD on ya.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1026331 wrote: I'm back in the saddle with ya Sunny. :lI saw you reached out for help yesterday. Good for you. I had already talked myself into it before I announced it. It did ease my back pain to get more done, but at the same time I feel bad for being weak. Perhaps if I had internet at home I would have reached out first?? Dunno, that's prolly just another excuse.
              Glad to see you're back up and determined to put this behind you. Next time you're having a rough time, maybe you could go to your store and post from there. It's hard when you're alone and have no one to have instant contact with who understands what you're going through. I don't know if you've talked to your friends about this - I think that would be hard and I know a lot of members keep MWO to themselves. I do, so I know what it means to come here and see all the care and support from this group of fine folk who know just what I'm talking about. Head up, one foot in front of the other. Christmas is only a few days away and I know you've got a very special day planned. Take good care of yourself so you can enjoy it to the utmost...
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks Oney and Stirly. Still working hard on getting my house in order but it is coming. It was great to have some helping hands both for the practical contribution and just having someone to work along side for a change. Stirly to answer your question, yes I could have called my friend and she would have said don't do it, plain and simple, but I didn't want to hear it tbh. I knew it would not send me off on some kind of bender. I just felt like I needed a little stress relief albeit not the healthiest was but a familiar way. I am breaking those patterns and will continue to do so.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                X