Army Thread 8th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 8th December

Good morning friends! Crazy stuff I am reading about the ATMs giving out more $$ than people actually have. What an accounting nightmare that will be. If that happened here in the Phiadelphia, there would have been riots and beatings and murders....people here are animals. There is no way they would recover the money. So sad to hear everything over there is mucked up. But like Oney said, tighten the belt and move on. Think positive and you are responsible only for you and your family. And you can only do so much yourself. That is what I do - the US is a mess all the time and in my opinion, as much as I love our President, he has not lived up to what he promised (although what politician does?) He has a bigger mess to clean up than he thought when he took office...oh well. Sorry I am babbling about politics at 5:20 in the morning. Oy.

Severly sleep deprived this morning. ZERO SLEEP. Em was in my bed coughing in my face ALL NIGHT - she has an ear infection I think so I will take her to the doctors this morning. I will work from home whether my boss wants me to or not. All three girls are off for Immaculate Conception, so I am hoping that the baby feels well enough after she gets some meds to go to mass. I need to pray for healing in our family - so sick of being sick (but NOT hungover!!). Since I have been coughing all night for the past week, I am severely sleep deprived - got up looking like the damned Crypt Keeper this morning - complete with a nice stye in my right eye! I look simply ravishing...NOT! Hopefully a nice hot shower with wash away some of the hideousness...lol

I will talk to you guys later. Happy Wednesday all

Love Kat
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Well Waggie, after reading your update, I'm doing brilliantly by comparison! :H

Hope you'll all feel better soon!

It is an incredibly beautiful day here (sorry to rub it in). It is a travesty of justice that I have to be at the office. I'm visualising myself in the pool, with a cold glass of something-or-other with lots of ice (non-AL, of course, just in case someone might misinterpret) with beads of condensation forming on the outside within easy reach. Oh well... Maybe the weekend weather will be good too.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

lol Tip - your scenario sounds lovely. I think some visualization is in order!

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Good Morning Army .............

Waggy, hope that you and yours feel better soon!!!!

Tips, fabulous description there ............... If only I had time to close my eyes and visualise!!!

I have Kerrie off school poorly doc says its a virus and keep her off school and warm!!! Bless her ...........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Betty - the schools are just one giant petrie dish. If one's not sick it's another! Hope she feels better

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Hello just a quick fly by

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Hello

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Bye

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Mario, man of few words.....

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

:sofa:
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Hiya, Army :hallo:

It's just the cubette and I at home tonight. The eldest is attending his farewell party at school. What a rude shock it's going to be to his system next year, when he goes from being a "senior" this year, to a junior in high school :H He looked rather cool in his outfit, I must say... Although he's a nerd like me So a nerdy kinda cool, then...

Mrs. T has gone to her last book club for the year.

We're going to grab something for dinner and then I've been roped into playing a game of Monopoly :upset: The cubette is a very competitive player...

I prolly won't be back tonight, so I'll say goodnight and see you on the morrow :l
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Where the devil is everyone this evening. Can't all be queuing at ATM machines
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Jackie I said the same thing! FInally when I have some time to post while waiting for various conference calls to start, no one is around! Now I have to hop on another call! DRAT!

Hope you are well friend! LOVE RUDOLPH!

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo tooooooooooo yoooooooooooo two and a big yoooooooooo hooooooooooooo hart

It's gonna be one of those days. I'm moaning that no-ones here and then disappear into the kitchen.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th December

Hello evening

Comment

Working...
                                X