Army Thread 9th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th December

Thanks Zep, leave you guys with a funny news item. Is there a MWO for hash heads?

Police confiscate marijuana Christmas tree - RT? News
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

YEA!:yougo: The schools were open! At my son's school about half the kids did not come. Some of the teachers could not make it in either. I'll pick him up early but I know he'll enjoy being with all the other children and playing in the snow. Plus, I have loads of cleaning and shite to do today-which is impossible when he's at home with me all day:H. So nice to have the house all to myself! Don't even know where to start? Maybe throw some clothes in the washing machine. Makes me feel like I'm getting something accomplished but I can still be lazy for a bit longer . expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Morning Tips,Expat,cirls wirls stirls girls,KT,Starters,Chillers,Zeppers, mario,Molls and all those yet to drop in

OK Monsewer Tips, wassup?

We are above freezing today :yay:
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Hiya JC and have a great day to yourself expat
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Hiya JC and Zep. Yeah for you JC that it's above freezing! And Zeps-I can SO understand about your dilema of house cleaning! When we have people over it's a mad rush to clean up! The other day I was cleaning and my little boy asked "Is somebody coming over?" Actually, NO! But I am determined to keep our new flat nice and tidy! NO MORE CLUTTER.

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Hellus Bellus I've just opened the back door to let Black Bess out and haven't been hit by an Arctic blast. I may just run around nekkid in snow.

Zeps, I adore making lists. I have lists of lists that I have to make a list off.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Well, I better get to my VERY long "to do" list. laters expat xxx

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

I love writing lists too JC - but it's doing the things on the lists that I have the problem with

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

First on my list today is to heave all the dishes out of the dishwasher as it's decided to pull a sickie. I'm hoping it's just frozen pipes but I'll bet it's about a million pound repair job.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

I hope it's just the pipes JC -
                      anyhoo I had better get to bed, big day tomorrow trying to knock some things off the new list.
                      have a great day everyone

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Hiya everyone. No arctic blast here either JC. My husband is a plumber so shall I send him over to fix the dishwasher?

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Morning Lovelies ..............

JC we are slightly above freeing temps here too!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Tips, hope that evrything is OK :l:l:l:l
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Morning Folks! So happy it's Thursday! Freezing out here in Philly. No snow yet though. Tonight is the opening night of my daughters highschool play - she has worked until 11 pm most nights on the set (stage crew). She is so proud - so am I! Can't wait to see the play tomorrow. The baby is better - no ear infection, only a cold wth cough so (knock wood) hopefully the germs are making their way out of the Wagon house!!! (PRAYING!!) Hope everyone has a wonderful day - talk later
                            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Good Morning, Army folk!

I won't be around much for the next few months so, although it is a tad early, just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas and better 2011!

Penguin signing off - everyone be good, stay safe and be here when I get back!

Love to all,

Coco
                              Coco

Comment

Army Thread 9th December

Hey Coco - where are you off to? Not the north pole by any chance.....
                                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X