Celebrating 200 Days AF! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrating 200 Days AF! :)

I can't believe that its been 200 days since I quit drinking ~ zero sips, zero slips along the way!

Getting thru Thanksgiving was probably my biggest challenge thus far. Even harder than Fourth of July, Labor Day, and my Birthday which have always been huge party days with all our friends. We still had the usual parties this year, only I did it AF and I actually had a really GREAT time!!

On Thanksgiving, I have a major association of prepping dinner, watching football, and cracking a beer around noon on that day (the only day of the year I used to allow myself to drink before beer-thirty (4:30)). This year I had to take a mini time-out break to remember ALL of the reasons why I NEVER want to drink again and to give 'Thanks' that I have remained strong thus far.

I am thankful I found this site back in May and decided to give it a go - one minute at a time, one craving at a time, one day at a time....

AF since May 24th, 2010 - 200 Days! Not a single sip! Did it Cold Turkey

NF since March 17th, 2009 - 631 Days! Not a single puff! Did it Cold Turkey
    NF - 3/17/09

AF since 5/24/10

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

Congratulations! Very happy for you!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

4, what a WONDERFUL affirmation of the purpose of this site!! Thank you for posting this, as I'm sure it will help all those struggling. And you sound SO happy!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

Congratulations to you! What a wonderful thing - you are an inspiration to many of us! Whoo hooo!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

WELL DONE! Congratulations on 200 Days AF! You are well on your way to a happier and healthier life without the AL and cigs!

Wishing You Much Continued Success!
          Kate
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

AWESOME AND INSPIRING! CONGRATULATIONS!
            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

Thanks for posting - it's so wonderful to see people making it!!

Comment

Celebrating 200 Days AF!

:greatjob2: Way to go!

Comment

Working...
                X