update from draggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

update from draggy

it's with a heavy heart that i have to tell you that my dad passed away yesterday.
    up untill 6 weeks ago he was'nt sick a day in his life and then he got pneumonia.
    when he went back for a check-up, friday a week ago, he was told that he had a tumour on his lungs and last wednesday he was back in hospital with another pneumonia.
    from then on he was up and down but none of us (brother and sister) expected him to go so quickly.
    in the end it is all for the best because he's been spared suffering for maybe a long time.
    i am very sad but at the same time very grateful that we had our dad for 84 years.

draggy
    life is simple its just not easy

update from draggy

Hi, Draggy

I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts will be with you and your family

:l:l:l:l:l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

update from draggy

Draggy, thinking of you. My dad is going to be 89 and I just want to share this story. Even though he still has a good mind, he tells me he's tired of living and wants to die. I know that sounds morbid, but he really is ready to go in a peaceful way (meaning he's not depressed, just tired of life). So, like you say, even though it's kind of shocking for your dad to go relatively quickly, maybe it's better than lingering a long long time when you're ready not to be here anymore, which is the case with my dad.

Sending you peace in this difficult time,

xx,
      Choochie

Comment

update from draggy

Draggy, I am so sorry for your sudden loss. It's so hard to lose a loved one and especially when it's unexpected. I guess he wasn't meant to suffer and that's why he left so soon. My thoughts are with you and your family.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

update from draggy

Draggy, I am sorry for the loss of your father. Treasure the memories of the time you had and I hope you and your brother will find comfort in them. Sending my love to you both - Dance :l :l :l :h
          ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

update from draggy

Draggy my thoughts are with you and your family and I wish you peace.

Dewdrop :h
            Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

update from draggy

I am so sorry for your terrible loss Draggy. Sending thoughts and prayers of strength to you and your family in this sad times.
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

update from draggy

Draggy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time ....... :l:h:l
                sigpicXXX

Comment

update from draggy

So very sorry for your loss Draggy. God Bless you and your family :l :l :l

Comment

update from draggy

So sorry to hear of your loss Draggy. It sounds like your father lived a long life in good health, such a blessing! Wishing you comfort at this time.
                    xx Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

update from draggy

Draggy - thinking of you at this sad time, your Dad is at peace now and will remain in your hearts eternally :l
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

update from draggy

So sorry to hear of your loss Draggy.

Comment

update from draggy

So sorry for your loss, Draggy :l:l:l
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

update from draggy

My condolences Draggy. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

update from draggy

So sorry Draggy.
                              My thoughts go to you and yours.

Comment

Working...
                              X