Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones has 6000 post's!

yeah,, I reckon.

BTW Bridge, I've got jammies like that. Are yours from Victoria's Secret too?? :H
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;1022233 wrote: Oh bloody spare me ... now they're going for a group grope ...
      And what will Mr G post when you've posted a further 629 times?????

Comment

No point trying to lure here here, Missy. She's lurking, waiting until she's got at least 55 throbbing posts before she'll come out and coyly say ..."Oh gosh, what a lovely surprise ... couldn't have done it without youse all and I'd like to thank ...."

BTW - it's the sox that are hot.

Comment

Erm....actually I just noticed this.... and as KTAB embarrassed me with a 5000 post thread about five minutes ago......let's just say message received viz e viz getting a life. :H
          I throb youz all back by the way.......

Scary thing is .......they look EXACTLY like my jammies except mine are pink with cows on them ?????
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1022424 wrote:
            Scary thing is .......they look EXACTLY like my jammies except mine are pink with cows on them ?????
            Now why am I not surprised?? :H:H Actually I can picture you in the jammies much easier than looking something like this...

Keep on posting Bridget. Always a pleasure to read your thoughts.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1022424 wrote: Erm....actually I just noticed this.... and as KTAB embarrassed me with a 5000 post thread about five minutes ago......let's just say message received viz e viz getting a life. :H
              I throb youz all back by the way.......

:h:h:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey how did I miss this earlier Bridgypoos???
                Dont you dare get a life, unless you keep posting that is......throbs extended my dear and all that etc etc....
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;1022547 wrote: Hey how did I miss this earlier Bridgypoos???
                  Dont you dare get a life, unless you keep posting that is......throbs extended my dear and all that etc etc....
                  My throbs are throbbier than your throbs... So there...
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                  X