Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cravings Stoppers

BUMP
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Cravings Stoppers

Here is a link. I like the sublingual under the tongue for immediate effect but you can also get it as a powder to put in any liquid. I really like the stuff!

Source Naturals :: GABA Calm?

Comment

Cravings Stoppers

Had a little bit of an urge yesterday, so on Techies advice immediatley took 6,000mg of L-Glutamine it worked like a charm and I spent the rest of the day relaxed and completley craving free. L-GLutamine rocks........
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Cravings Stoppers

Newbie for 4 weeks on Nal. Find cravings still exist, mostly when I usually get home from work, or finish something like a trigger, fishing especially. Lately, a big chunk of dark chocolate can knock a craving out for about an hour or two. Don't know how that works but lots of water with that helps too. Drining pomagranite and blueberry juice helps a lot too. Looks like the wine I drank for so many years and tastes sweet and satisfying. Hope that is a help to someone.

Comment

Cravings Stoppers

Hi everyone, great ideas for sure. Once I had developed new habits, and a new life without booze, I have to get rid of those sugar cravings that I indulged in for months. I find that a club soda (carbonated water), with a little ruby red grapefruit juice (an ounce or two), on ice, gets rid of the sugar craving. I have this at night after supper, to help get rid of the urge. Also it is a great way to hydrate, and hardly any calories.
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Cravings Stoppers

Thanks, Hillside for suggesting something with just a little sugar. I will try that.
              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
              X