Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking a Break From the Boards

Everyone,

Just wanted to say that I won't be posting for a while. I have some personal things going on that need my time and attention. I'm reassessing some important issues in my life and just feel the need to be private again.

I have gained so much from being here, though, and can't thank you all enough for everything.

xx,
    Choochie:h

I hope things get sorted out there Choochie. I'd like to personally thank you for your engagement with my posts and your wisdom in other posts. Come back soon and let me know how you're doing!

Best Wishes,
    med+c

Comment

Choochie, I have so appreciated your presence here. You have been such a champion of such useful and insightful information. I have enjoyed watching your personal progress....Well Done! I believe that it is with the same wisdom that you will get whatever the personal issues that you are dealing with sorted out. I will look forward to your return to MWO.

Until that time, be safe, and be well, my friend!
      xx Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Coochie, so sorry to hear you are have some personal difficulties(most of us do)and sorry that you won't be around as well. I love your posts and the support you have given so many especially as someone so knew on your journey. I hope that you will check in every so often to let folks know how you are doing and especially if you find yourself struggling. All the best to you! xox

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Choochie,
          I wish you well .

Comment

Be well coochie.... I will miss you and hope you return.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Choochie, I reiterate everything that the others have said,

You are an amazingly insightful and caring person. You have contributed so much in such a very short time on MWO and I have really enjoyed learning with you. This is an amazing and challenging journey of self-discovery and empowerment over not only alcohol but other self limiting/self defeating thinking and habits. I sincerely wish you all the best with your personal issues and thank you so much for your selfless contribution. Love and grace, Saff xx
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Choochie, look after yourself, you will be missed.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts Choochie.
                  I really hope it all pans out for you, and that you can come back at some stage and let us know how you're getting on.
                  Bridge.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Best wishes to you Choochie. Take care of yourself.

G-bloke. x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Choochie - You have brought such wonderful bright positive light to MWO and with the same amazing energy applied to your personal circumstances you will get through it. You know that whenever you need your virtual friends we are here for you always and I hope you drop by and let us know how you are doing.

Im sending you a bundle of love and best wishes :l

Chill xxx
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning Choochie, I didn't see your post for a while and was worried. I hope everything works out and thank you so much for all the help you have given me and all the newbies! Best wishes my friend!
                        You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                        Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Take care Choochie, hope everything works out you will be missed here
                          AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

I'm new here and only just read a few of your posts, and I was touched by them. I'm sorry to see you're taking a break as I was looking forward to getting to "know" you better.

Good luck and do take care of yourself. :l

Comment

I completely understand; take all the time you need and I hope it gets all sorted out for you. Will miss you on the AF threads! xo All the best to you,

Comment

Working...
                              X