Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got sacked, fired, job eliminated, call it what you want today

Happy;

I am so sorry to hear what happened with your job. I wish I still lived in the borough's I would definetely help you as much as I could..Precious times with Sophie are your priority, kids first! After all the bull crap I've had to deal with I know things will work out in your favor. You are a very good hearted person, and after meeting you I know any employer would be LUCKY to have you!

:l Brandy:h

Comment

I got sacked, fired, job eliminated, call it what you want today

Becca;

We are on the same road this week! I've been drinking tooooo much also, but not DRUNK..Wooohooooooooo

I am calming down and getting ready for the RESIGNATION MEETING WITH MY SUPERVISOR THIS WEEK...

I did not return to work this past week, I was told I was given the week off to think about what I wanted to do..Well the week is gone, as of yesterday and NOW FOR A MONDAY GOOD BYE!:H :welcome: I'm back!

I feel more like myself starting yesterday, and the old strength was taken has returned...

I'll call you this week...

I have 12 teenagers here celebrating my child's b'day. And what a great day..Video games for 2 hours and now football, I guess until it gets dark...

Luv and hugs:h
      Brandy

Comment

Working...
      X