Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th December

:hallo: Army

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Just a fly-by thread start (seeing that Expat hasn't done it yet )

Hope to be able to check in later.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning Tips, good evening Zen and hello to everyone who visits here today.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Zen and Tips. Thought i would get in early! Lovely warm day 2 degrees plus.

Comment

Cross post KTAB Good morning to you also

Comment

Hello Anon, sorry I was off cooking my porridge.

Comment

Morning guys *yawn* sleep fairy been doing overtime here....
            Looks sunny out there so I'd better get up and seize the day, lots to cram into it,
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi Chilli, carpe diem is right. I have decided today is the first day of the rest of my life. Been having a really tough time lately, but when all is said and done only one person can change all that.

Comment

Good morning chill,ktab,anon,mr tips and evening zenstyle, feeling betterish today though very tired, hope ye all have happy sober safe day. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good to see you tired rather than sick young Mario. I reckon you need a holiday......

Comment

KTAB;1022960 wrote: Good to see you tired rather than sick young Mario. I reckon you need a holiday......
                    A man after my own heart, maybe just maybe thats why i got sick, its been like ages since i flew

Comment

You need the sun, its obvious. I am flying three times in the next ten days, just sayin......

Comment

KTAB;1022965 wrote: You need the sun, its obvious. I am flying three times in the next ten days, just sayin......
                        :question2: could WE not divert that plane and sort of stop somewhere sunny, you can talk to the captain i can drive oops fly the plane

Comment

Sounds like a cunning plan Baldrick, but for now I must away and earn a few bob.

Comment

Ok ktab, plan on hold, catch you later and have a good day :-)

Comment

Of to see my life saving councillor this morning, catch you laters.

Comment

Working...
                              X