Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just stopped by to say hi! and I'm still sober...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey to everyone,

I'm Anne in France and it's been awhile since I've been on this forum. I just wanted to say that MY WAY OUT saved my life, and then changed my life, back several years ago (I think it's been 5 years now?) If you are serious about stopping your drinking, believe me, you're in the right place!

I had tried everything, including going to see special doctors, but to no avail. When I found this site, I was at the end of my rope. Within several weeks, I had quit drinking TOTALLY, and not using Topomax... but following religiously the rest of the program and taking Campral for about 2 weeks.

For me, the most important part was the self-hypnosis CDs... they did me a world of good, as well as the ALL-ONE!

And just to let you know... I've never, ever again, craved or even wanted alcohol. Haven't touched a drop since my days here.

It can be done! And now, I tell people here in France about My Way Out and how I did it.

Thank you for giving me my life back!

Anne in France:thanks:

Wow....thanks Anne!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Awesome post Anne thank you. Happy Holidays!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thank you anne , its great to hear sucessfull storys and it shows once again this monster can be beaten. :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi Anne & congrats on your long term success!

I agree that the Hypno CDs really did it for me too. I recommend them to everyone here.
          Changing your thinking about AK is the key to success
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Anne, congratulations on your success! Thanks for letting us know that it works in the long haul.

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

thankx for sharing and so glad you are doing so well.. it really does help others ..to see others come back and tell their story...
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Anne, it is wonderful to hear of your success! Thank you for coming back here to share your story with all of us!! Best wishes as you!
                Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Anne, thank you for sharing this, and congratulations on your success! It's always good to hear!
                  ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Wow Anne, well done, and i to like to say Hi back, it is so good to spreed The word and let people know. x
                    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
                    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
                    X