Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AF BOOT CAMP Day 33 (Chestnuts Roasting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please put your instrument away Sarge, you can into trouble for that xxxx
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1024388 wrote: Please put your instrument away Sarge, you can into trouble for that xxxx

Oh behave Private!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sarge, you should plan on an Xmas down under. We are moving into "chill out and have a break" time. Went to the supermarket this morning for all of our Xmas non-perishables and it was lovely ...... people singing along to Xmas carols in the aisle, lots of over-excited kids, people being polite and courteous and smiling at each other, no-one in a hurry.

I'm not even sure I can be bothered going in to the gym this arvo as it means going into town and I cant be bothered with the hassle! Lying around in the sun sounds like a much nicer alternative .........
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Navigating my way very successfully through the season here Sarge.
          Heat seeking missiles deployed toward anyone offering up alcohol, Sir.
          Remarkably good food wise too, Sir. One thing that is always available in this country is high quality protein, Sir !
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thought I'd given y'all a break huh? WELL I DIDN'T! Been shopping for Christmas gifts. Next year I'm going all e-purchase. The stores damn near killed Sarge. I wanted to roast someone's nuts on an open fire. Well I'm done anyway. Thought I'd never make it. Shopping is NOT easy. Do you have ANY IDEA how hard it was to find an ashtray small enough for Bridge's avatar. Looked everywhere. Days to find ped-a-paws for Saffy. Anyway that's finally over. So, keep up the good work team, it's getting tough out there. New orders coming out tomorrow. Now I've got a train to catch.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1456228=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Private Mish reporting in Sarge. I can now see clearly with both eyes and have realised that wrinkles looked at through magnifying glasses and mirrors are nowhere near as deep as I'd thought. I've dropped 10 years in the past few days!!! It's great.
              Diet is very good and nothing in the Al department. Still nothing in the exercise department, though I'm considering the "Ab Circle Pro" or "Zumba" to get definition happening in the muscles again. Any input in either of these would be appreciated.
              Great to hear Saffy is doing so well, Saph. Missy, hang in there. Sarge will come up with a great plan, I'm sure.
              :h Mish :h
              sigpic
              Never give up...
              GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
              Remaining a perpetual possibility
              Only in a world of speculation.
              What might have been and what has been
              Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Morning Sarge.
                Exercise aspect requires some work here Sir.
                I thought to report that I am using all 'incidental' opportunities. But that would be a euphemism for 'lazy as arse'. Consequently will be packing the joggers today and undertaking a powerwalk in the lunchbreak (if I get one). I shall report back on the urban professionals in the CBT who laugh and point at Private Jones' wobbly 'privates' today, Sir.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mishmash;1025775 wrote: Private Mish reporting in Sarge. I can now see clearly with both eyes and have realised that wrinkles looked at through magnifying glasses and mirrors are nowhere near as deep as I'd thought. I've dropped 10 years in the past few days!!! It's great.
                  Diet is very good and nothing in the Al department. Still nothing in the exercise department, though I'm considering the "Ab Circle Pro" or "Zumba" to get definition happening in the muscles again. Any input in either of these would be appreciated.
                  Great to hear Saffy is doing so well, Saph. Missy, hang in there. Sarge will come up with a great plan, I'm sure.

Terrific job Private Mish. Go with the Zumba. That tribe has centuries of experience in long distance running, good diet, etc. Just don't get a bone pierced through your nose!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1459261=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1026007 wrote: Morning Sarge.
                    Exercise aspect requires some work here Sir.
                    I thought to report that I am using all 'incidental' opportunities. But that would be a euphemism for 'lazy as arse'. Consequently will be packing the joggers today and undertaking a powerwalk in the lunchbreak (if I get one). I shall report back on the urban professionals in the CBT who laugh and point at Private Jones' wobbly 'privates' today, Sir.

By gosh Jones how many times do I have to tell ya? You have a beautiful aspect! You make sure you get a lunch break. Work yer aspect off. If anyone laughs at you, ole Sarge will take em out!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1459262=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X