X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread wednesday 16th Dec

Good morning gang....
    happy Thursday to you all..:l:l

well I'm back in the land of the living..had a bad struggle this last month..but came thru, safe n'sober..fecking wonder...
    but am kicking full steam ahead..
    will tell you all later, coffee first..
    thanks to all who sent messages..:h:h:h

(p.s. I lost a day somewhere this week..& can't change the thread title..! )

There she is. YoooooHooooo Janneroonie. So good to see you back!!!inkele: :dancin: :danthin:

Good Morning Troopers!!

Wishing you all a very

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

JAN!!!!!!:l Missed you girly! Hi Stirly-how are you doing? expat xxx

Comment

Good morning Army, I need coffee too.

Comment

I'm fine thanks, Ex. Saw your post about the fuss in Athens. Never go to the centre of the city during the week so we were well away from the uproar. I wish they'd stop all of these marches and strikes and such. They're not going to have any impact whatsoever on what the government has to do in order to pull us out of this economic slump. The only thing they do is add yet another financial burden to the huge one we already have.

Hope your weather is improving. Another rainy day here in Stirly-World.

Comment

Morning guys.
            Jan its Thursday luvvie :H
            Glad you have come through the crap sober. Tis hard I know...

Went to a Chrissy do last night, was great to see everyone again but must admit I have been having drinking and drugging thoughts. I wont, but the thoughts are there. I even went as far as sounding out where I could get coke from. B*A*D I have run out of lglutamine, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
            Anyway, these things are sent to try us, so gonna kick myself up the proverbial and get on with it.,
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1023396 wrote: Morning guys.
              Jan its Thursday luvvie :H
              Glad you have come through the crap sober. Tis hard I know...

Went to a Chrissy do last night, was great to see everyone again but must admit I have been having drinking and drugging thoughts. I wont, but the thoughts are there. I even went as far as sounding out where I could get coke from. B*A*D I have run out of lglutamine, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
              Anyway, these things are sent to try us, so gonna kick myself up the proverbial and get on with it.,
              Hiya Starty-pants. Good for you on recognizing the thoughts but not going through on getting anything. Please, - get L-Glute ASAP. It might help a lot with those thoughts and it certainly won't do you any harm...:huggy

Comment

stirly-girly;1023399 wrote: Hiya Starty-pants. Good for you on recognizing the thoughts but not going through on getting anything. Please, - get L-Glute ASAP. It might help a lot with those thoughts and it certainly won't do you any harm...:huggy
                Yep Ms Stirly, its on order, I ordered it yest morning.
                I know I am still grieving or maybe even just starting to grieve. Only cried for the first time last week. So I have a rocky time coming up. BUT I know this time of year is tough for me and I need to get my tools in place to fight the fecker
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;1023406 wrote: Yep Ms Stirly, its on order, I ordered it yest morning.
                  I know I am still grieving or maybe even just starting to grieve. Only cried for the first time last week. So I have a rocky time coming up. BUT I know this time of year is tough for me and I need to get my tools in place to fight the fecker
                  Actually, my first thoughts were about the grieving part when I saw your post. At least you know that there is a rough time ahead and can face it full on with your armour on and sword in hand so to speak. Cry if you can and whenever you need to. Don't try to bottle it up. It's a way of getting through an emotional time and helps let those pent up feelings get out and away.:l:l

Comment

Morning, gurlz :h
                    Great to see both Jan & Starty!
                    Hiya Stirly & Expat :hallo:
                    Coffee...
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Army. getting ready for the big freeze which is forecasted later today. Must get out and have a run before the bad weather hits as I will not be able to get out in the ice and snow!
                      Startingover good for you recognising the enemy sorry you are having a rough time, I hope you can stay strong..
                      Happy Thursday Ladyjan and all you others!!

Comment

Hiya Tips and Anon.
                        Go for that run. Better you than me..
                        Maybe Mr. Tips will go for one too since he's got the day off...

Where's Jan. How long does it take to make a :cupajoe: anyway???

Comment

hello everybody, good to see you up and about
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

stirly-girly;1023431 wrote:

Where's Jan. How long does it take to make a :cupajoe: anyway???
                            OH GAWD...only just back and already getting nagged on, by one of my other mummy's....:H

okies (3rd)coffee in hand..!! just had to run like a loonie back to the bedroom...shite had left the alarm clock next to the bed still timed to go off at 7am..
                            but Ollie's in my bed & I don't want him awake yet...no,no,no,no......!
                            told him it was only 6am and to snuggle back..just hope he does..!

okies startypoooooo gonna change the day..just as well you pulled me up on it Ollie's got gym today so he has to wear tracksuit...

Comment

Hiya Zepper..:l
                              howz your dishes?? are they still racing? or is the season over now ??

Comment

Working...
                              X