Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 19th December

Hello All,

Chillgirl, you're an angel, forgive me for what i am about to do - i will pm this feckin text to you :$

Two/this way out, don't ask me, i'm a raw recruit, but here is where it seems to be at if you want to ramble on about anything and everything, and nobody minds, they will even bother to buck you up when it's going silly shaped. I don't think any of us are wearing camies uniforms or otherwise (uh dunno about you girls, but i'm not) but, we are kicking butt when it comes to AL Welcome to the ranks

Comment

Hewwo BB, Chill & Zennie :l

Chill: I'll look for the instructions I PM'ed to Rags and forward that to you...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenners remember the ads for Milk Tray! The guy in the black polo neck leaving the chocs and buggering off....:H
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1025294 wrote: Hewwo BB, Chill & Zennie :l

Chill: I'll look for the instructions I PM'ed to Rags and forward that to you...
          :h you are my hero
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Hiya Tips ......... X posted!!!

Seeing as you all love food in the Army, here is the link to the restaurant that hubby took me to for my Bday

Mussel and Crab, Nottinghamshire UK - Home Page
            sigpicXXX

Comment

aww lovely BB, what did you have to eat? I love fish and shellfish yum yum yum.....
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

thanks - kelvie - thats good i am in rambling mind today - and sure do want to beat the s**t out of this monster - you hold him and I will hit him.

Comment

i was trying to download the movie BAD SANTA which is a comedy about a drunken santa which I fancied seeing but came across a eh..... different gendre of movie :bigwink: called "very very bad santa"
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

kelvie;1025293 wrote:
                    I don't think any of us are wearing camies uniforms or otherwise
                    Seeing as it's summer in South Africa, I like to go commando :H
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Chillgirl;1025302 wrote: i was trying to download the movie BAD SANTA which is a comedy about a drunken santa which I fancied seeing but came across a eh..... different gendre of movie :bigwink: called "very very bad santa"
                      Sounds "interesting" :H:H:H
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

betty boop;1025297 wrote: Hiya Tips ......... X posted!!!

Seeing as you all love food in the Army, here is the link to the restaurant that hubby took me to for my Bday

Mussel and Crab, Nottinghamshire UK - Home Page
                        ***drooling all over keyboard***
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Chillgirl;1025299 wrote: aww lovely BB, what did you have to eat? I love fish and shellfish yum yum yum.....

A BOWL OF RUSTIC COUNTRY BREADS -

Five pieces of bread, granary, pumpkin, campagrain, tomato & onion (can vary) served
                          with roast garlic, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar & virgin olive oil, yummy!

THE BOAT

A selection of our nibbles & starters served in a boat.
                          Tempura Prawns served with Garlic Mayo, Sun dried Tomatoes,
                          Parmesan Cracknels, Mini Thai Crab Cakes
                          Pan fried Scallop, Home cured Gravadlax and Garlic Mushrooms.

KING SCALLOPS
                          done the Isle of Wight way, panfried with bacon, garlic, white wine,
                          lemon juice and parsley

& Cheese & Biscuits .............

All washed down with sparkling water and lemon, IN A WINE GLASS :H:H:H

sigpicXXX

Comment

Can you send me the instructions again, pliz. I've lost them.

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo troopers again.

I've just had roast lamb wif roasted veg then rhubarb pie and cream.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hmm not working
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Sorry Beagle. I am not so good at sexing people. Mea Culpa.
                                Still slobbing on couch here!
                                I want to see Bad Santa is it on over Christmas?
                                BB I love seafood!

Comment

Working...
                                X