Lunar Eclipse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunar Eclipse.

Popeye;1026236 wrote: That sounds like a pretty good view you have their already Rags.
    I've never seen rainforest....Another of my many travel ambitions.

When you come to OZ, you can stay at my place... we have a studio down the back. You'll be surrounded by temperate rainforest...... and in summer the constant noise of zillions of cicadas.

Comment

Lunar Eclipse.

Hey Dance, that looks terrific. I guess I'll see it on the news toninght. I did hop in my car and raced down the road wheer I was able to see the last 2 minutes.... but no colour by that time. Here's a shot I took about 10:45 last night when the moon had risen enough for me to see it from my back verandah. There ya go Popeye.... Eucalyptus leaves.

Comment

Lunar Eclipse.

[QUOTE=dancelot;1026348]Can you imagine what an event like this must have been like for our ancient ancestors? Kind of takes us back to the good ol' collective unconscious, I think! You're not crazy, Popeye, just in sync with the universe!

That's why I stayed up and sat in the glorious soft light it bathed upon me . Magic, calm, peaceful and wond'rous.

Comment

Lunar Eclipse.

:thumbs: Love the pictures above ! x
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Working...
          X