Worth a look...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth a look...

As the festive season takes a firm grip on the world and we all await the visit from the man in red(and by the way can we all leave out apple juice this year so we dont promote drink driving) i thought this would be fun to share with the little ones in your life...im not sure how to put a link up so just google NORAD Santa Tracker 2010

Remember the best gift you can give yourself and those you love is your sobriety

Happy christmas and thankyou for all your support this year xx

Worth a look...

My kids will LOVE this! Thanks Swan and Merry Christmas!
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Worth a look...

I shall have some sharp words with that Santa fella. Back in '77 I was expecting the harpoon-carrying scuba diver Action Man. Instead I got the Arctic Explorer. Skis, binoculars. No gun! Bah! Humbug!!

Comment

Worth a look...

Official NORAD Santa Tracker

Merry Christmas everybody!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Worth a look...

Yeah we like Santa Tracker too. I had forgotten about it . Thanks swannie.

Comment

Worth a look...

Thanks Swan! Going to share that with my niece & nephew.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Worth a look...

Love it! We do it every year
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Worth a look...

Love the Santa Tracker!! Thanks so much! My newphew will love it!

Comment

Worth a look...

Swanny, you're a doll for doing this. Like I've said, you will be here in spirit at my table, love. :huggy
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                  X