Is this forum relatively new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just been noticing that the oldest join date I have seen so far is July 2006. Where are all the "old timers"?

We all did have to re-join when we got moved to this platform and it did impact join dates. The join dates posted are not accurate for many of us.

Comment

OK - thanks Lucky and Fan!! I'm new and it just worried me.

Comment

Our forum

Hi and welcome.

Yes, Fan and Lucky are right, this forum has been around for a while, but the format is relatively new. We upgraded the service in July. However, our community has been online for a little over two years.

Our old message board, while no longer active, is here. You'll see from the date at the bottom that it was launched in October of 2004 and logged over 1.4 million visits before we moved. When we migrated the forum we archived the messages, which you'll find here under "Our Message Board History." Unfortunately, we lost thousands of post, and and it's one of the reasons we switched to a more robust system. Members were also having some difficulty registering, which is much easier to do under the new system.

Thanks for asking!

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Working...
        X