FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Here you go... lots of photos of enoki mushies...

Enoki mushroom Images and Stock Photos. 165 enoki mushroom photography and royalty free pictures available to download from over 100 stock photo companies.

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Cool, thanks Rags. I have seen those but not sure I have ever tried them. I think they are called by a different name on this side of the world, if I ever find out what it is I will let you know.
    Now we need some nice mushroom recipes for chrimbo.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Dear KT,
      I make up a lot of recipes as I go along, but here in OZ we tend to go more asian style than steak and mushroom pie style.
      Tonight for dinner I'm cooking Mr Rags stir fried pork and veal mince, mushrooms and zucchuni with garlic, sesame oil, spring onion, chilli, ginger and a splash of oyster sauce.

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Rags - KTAB's a veggo but loves good food and knows his stuff.

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

I didn't know you are a vegg-O KTAB. :l
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Ahhh thanks Tawn that's great to know.

KT Do you get Sanitarium Not Burgeres over there??? I LOVE THEM. Also I'm doing a Sanitarium Roast onBoxing Day for my vegetarian friends, and also for the meat eaters. Last year I had to make extra as the carnivores loved the Sanitarium food so much!!!
            Hang on a sec, I'll take a snap and put it up. Well, this'll take a few minutes to get it to photobucket ec but yopu know what I mean.
            I also do a bloody great fried silken tofu!

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

HI Ktabs you will find them in most of the Asian shops ( the good ones) in dublin. i used to go to the ones around Parnell street. good shops great Asian food
              AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

There you go. You don't have to freeze the roast or sausages but you do the not burgers. I often do not burgers mixed in with rice and mango salad... absolutel scrummy!
                I'll actually be serving it up in the banana dish in the pic.

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

tawnyfrog;1027191 wrote: Rags - KTAB's a veggo but loves good food and knows his stuff.
                  Bugger, was I being patronising without realising it.

Sorry KT.

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Hi KTAB, I ate those all the time when I lived in South Korea. They're really yummy.

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

Rags;1027244 wrote: Bugger, was I being patronising without realising it.

Sorry KT.
                      Don't be daft Rags, no you weren't.
                      Ha ha love the name, often thought I should be in a sanitarium
                      Thanks for the tips guys, not sure I have seen that brand but tbh I haven't eaten meat for over 20 years and I really love cooking.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

FOR KTAB Enoki Mushrooms

I have a few vegetarian cook books, including the Hare Krishna The Higher Taste, Kurma Dasa's Great Vegetarian Dishes (Also Hare Krishna printed by Bhaktivedanta book trust... still available in OZ, and probably still in the UK) and a brilliant little book Vegie Food printed by Murdoch Press. It would be available in England.

Comment

Working...
                        X