Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me find that christmas spirit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.
    I just wanted some help to find that christmas spirit.
    I seem to have NONE right now =( I've got the tree up, the lights up, doing suasage rolls tonight and mince pies but i just don't have that christmas spirit.. Any ideas?

Have you been overwhelming yourself with too much expectation? And too much tension preparing all the Christmas stuff... the running around, the shopping, and so on.

See if you can find a quiet place to sit and close your eyes, relax and give some time to yourself.. and perhaps contemplate or meditate.

Comment

a nice cup of tea and soft christmas music to go with above?
      From the Sanskrit prayer;

"....For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision,
      But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a dream of hope."

:catroll:
      determined to be AF

Comment

Did you look in the crawl space?
        Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
        If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
        November 2, 2012

Comment

hi, lil M,you are special and when you realise that,,you will be able to control anything you do,,no one has to do anything they dont want to,took me 40 years,to figure that out ,i stilll mess up,but not to the extent i use to.hav a good christmas my dear gyco

Comment

Hi lilm, did you try Christmas music? I have a radio station that comes with my televsion cable, so I listen to it through my TV, it is great, perhaps you get one with your tv sateliteor calbe? Or grab a CD.

Also, I find watching Santa Clause 2, It's a wonderful live, to be of great help too. Even Christmas vacation can help. I hope you are feeling better,
            Hill
            Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
            X