really bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really bad

Unfortunatly I am back to square one...so sad and mad at my self...
    drinking every night till I fall asleep...not good...need help
    Control the Mind

really bad

*huge hug* We've all slipped back there one time or another hunni. Pull yourself up, dust yourself and come join us on that wagoon again ;P There's plenty of room if you wanna join!
    You know you can do this, you just need to get back up and start from square one again. Just remember how you feel right now when you next fancy that drink...

Comment

really bad

Rocky ............. Great to see you, I'm sorry that you are struggling :l:h:l

What are your plans for beating the beast???

Love & Hugs, BB xxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

really bad

Hi Rocky,

Sorry you are feeling so down right now but you can change that! Good that you came back to MWO & posted.

Make yourself a good plan. Look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for good ideas for your plan.

Try posting in the Newbies Nest thread where there are others like you just getting started. There is comfort in numbers

Wishing you the best on your journey!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

really bad

Welcome back Rocky. Time for a new plan, eh? We CAN beat this thing. Have you read the My Way Out boook and followed the recommendations within? That's where I started, with the exception of Topa.

Strength and hope to you,

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

really bad

Rocky stick around, together we can do this.....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

really bad

betty boop;1027534 wrote: Rocky ............. Great to see you, I'm sorry that you are struggling :l:h:l

What are your plans for beating the beast???

Love & Hugs, BB xxx
              Don't know yet. I do remember you
              I have been listening to the hypno CDs but has not helped yet
              Reading the replies to my post made me cry...
              Control the Mind

Comment

really bad

Rocky;1027355 wrote: Unfortunatly I am back to square one...so sad and mad at my self...
                drinking every night till I fall asleep...not good...need help
                welcome back now stick with us and lets do this together and have a happy and merry christmas af ... a christmas to rememeber
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

really bad

Rocky;1027562 wrote: Don't know yet. I do remember you
                  I have been listening to the hypno CDs but has not helped yet
                  I really believe in the supplements too. Did you get the starter kit with the CD's? If so, do you still have the supps around somewhere? It's not magic but I believe it really helps. Never quit trying.

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

really bad

Hi Rocky,

I'm sorry to read that you're having a hard time. I think the most important thing you can do now is stop, look at what's happened, forgive yourself (a big one here!!!), don't put unrealistic expectations on your circumstances but at the same time realise you have more power than you're giving yourself credit for, smile at yourself in the mirror and recognise you made a mistake and it is not the end of the world....

Now go for it! Make a promise to yourself that you can find other ways to enjoy your life. Laugh more. Focus on being a happier person. You are worth more than you may think when you are at your lowest.

Any advice my friend, PM me and I'll be there.

med+c

Comment

really bad

Rocky - we are all one drink away from day one. I'm so sorry you are struggling. It is damn hard, no bones about it. Once you get a few days under your belt, make a plan, and get all those gross toxins out of your body, it is amazing how you will feel. Getting there is a pain in the ass, but we will be here for you. I found early on that seltzer water with lots of lemon and Kudzu really helped me when I was really wanting to dive into a vat of Chardonnay. Keep yourslef busy and try to stay away from your triggers. I know, easier said than done, but I swear to you, it CAN be done. I did it and it feels freaking great. Not like I don't get a thought about how nice one little glass would be, but then I realize that one little glass leads to a big ginourmous bottle and a stinging hangover in the morning. Like one of the wonderful folks say here "I love my family more than booze". It's true.

Rocky, you are in my thoughts and you have many people here that care about you. You are stronger than you think. One day at a time is all you can do sometimes. We are here for you whenever you need us. Please take care and don't beat yourself up. This takes time and sometimes a few tries.

Your friend Kat
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

really bad

Hi Rocky, so sorry to hear you are suffering. If possible, please focus on eliminating the alcohol from your body (supposedly 72 hours since your last drink). Lay down, sleep, rest, drink water/juice, eat a little bit frequently (protein/hard boiled eggs), distract yourself, do not engage in ANY negative or self-defeating thoughts -- ignore them, let them pass without judgement. It may be hard, very hard, but if you do it, get through it, you'll never have to do it again. You will feel better. You will. My best wishes to you, j
                        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

really bad

Rocky as I sit and ponder.....I really think and wonder......can I really get over this ! Keep trying.....quitting means no way out !! Keep up the fight! It's a life struggle ! Tony
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

really bad

Rocky - we have all been where you are - that is why we have this forum - we are all here to support you. what have you tried - I am on Topa - it has helped me enormously! Have you thought about trying it? Read through the thread on the Topa thread in the meds section "new here and starting Topa with a question" - it isn't for everyone - but it really can help! hang in there dear friend - hugs and love to you,

sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

really bad

Hi Rocky,
                              Nice to see you again.
                              All I can say is...Dont give up!
                              Keep fighting!
                              It'll click into place one day. I took me a long time, but it's all about finding the right way for yourself.
                              It's obvious how bad this is making you feel, si dig deep, come up with a plan and good luck.
                              While they may not be for everyone, I found the hypno-CD's to be very helpful.

Comment

Working...
                              X