Army Thread 24th December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1028013 wrote: ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh he's just sitting beside me
    :goodjob:
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello folks, sorry I haven't checked in today as it's been a bit hectic. Home safe and sound since this afternoon but have to head out shortly again to pick up my son from the bus, roads are like glass. Woodburning stove lit and feet up in front of the tv on the cards as soon I get back. Hope everyone is well and may I wish one and all seasons greetings.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good news KTAB, so pleased you got home ok
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thank goodness you're home Ktabbers.

Now I must away to do something interesting with a turnip.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

startingover;1028005 wrote: Hiya BB
            Thats sweet of you to think of us.
            I am OK, just watching funny vids and eating lots :-)
            Hows you?
            I'm still great thanks, tracking santa with Kerrie on Norad, although we are both old enough to know better it's still fun .. xxx

JackieClaire;1028006 wrote: ooh ooh I forgot.
            Son and heir got an earlier train so he's here.:yay: And the daughter's on the settee having a snooze.
            Great that you are all together ........... enjoy ... xxx

KTAB;1028015 wrote:
            Hello folks, sorry I haven't checked in today as it's been a bit hectic. Home safe and sound since this afternoon but have to head out shortly again to pick up my son from the bus, roads are like glass. Woodburning stove lit and feet up in front of the tv on the cards as soon I get back. Hope everyone is well and may I wish one and all seasons greetings.
            KTAB, be safe picking up your son, but Seasons Greetings to you too ... :l:l
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Merry Christmas Eve all - really trying to get in the Christmas mood - thought I would be so excited, but I am not feeling it right now. Don't feel very good at all in fact, depressed even. Went to my husband's daytime Christmas party and it was okay, came home wrapped the girfts (much less than last year so maybe I am worried and hoping the kids don't mind too much). WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? I took a nap and hopes I would snap out of it but that didn't do it. Maybe 5:00 mass and some beautiful music will help me. I certainly hope so. Being cranky on Christmas Eve is just not like me. I am not missing the drinking. I just don't know. Hope I snap out of this shit.
              February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Glad you made it home safe, KTAB!

Expat, :l:l:l

Starty - ditto here.

I'm coming down with an illness. I woke up this morning with a slight niggle at the back of my throat. By now my throat is fecking sore and it is painful to swallow. Maybe ice cream will go down more smoothly...
                I'll do whatever it takes
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya, Waggie - x-post

:l:l:l to you. Hope the mood improves.
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Waggy .......... big big hugs hun .......:l:h:l

Once tomorrow comes you will feel soo much better

try this link to track Santa with your family http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...org%2F&h=326a9

Hi again tips ...
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hellooooooooooooo, BB

I meant to ask, but as is typical, the conversation on the Army veered away in another direction. How do you prepare the pheasants?
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1028027 wrote: Hellooooooooooooo, BB

I meant to ask, but as is typical, the conversation on the Army veered away in another direction. How do you prepare the pheasants?
                        The phesents or the peasents

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

KTAB;1028015 wrote: Hello folks, sorry I haven't checked in today as it's been a bit hectic. Home safe and sound since this afternoon but have to head out shortly again to pick up my son from the bus, roads are like glass. Woodburning stove lit and feet up in front of the tv on the cards as soon I get back. Hope everyone is well and may I wish one and all seasons greetings.
                          :goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

Just to clarify for Mario: pheasants as in birds. Not peasants, as in people... I know we're bad, what with having domestic, garden & pool slaves, but we don't eat them yet

And not birds as in wimmin, the feathered variety. Or shall I say formerly feathered.

Or shall I just stop uttering complete nonsense? :H
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mario;1028028 wrote: The phesents or the peasents
                              I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1028032 wrote: I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!
                                :H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X