Merry Christmas Army - December 25th, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you all run away? I actually spent the whole day at my ex in-laws house. We had a nice meal and even though I can't stand them at times:H they are really good people. My daughter left at noon for Cairo with her dad so it was just the love child and myself. I was feeling depressed and they had asked us to come by-so we went. They know about my drinking problem so there were no temptations or anything. I married their son pretty young so I've known these people for a very long time and they accept and care for the little love child. Though I must say he is a cute little guy. Dark hair and blue eyes with freckles-and he's lost his two front teeth. Hope everybody else is doing ok. I'm going to try and read some of the threads. I usually only come on here. Nice safe place. That's important in this crazy world.:l

Comment

I just re-read my post and realized it was strange. The love child came a few years after my divorce. So the ex in-laws are not saints or anything but just accept my son as their grand daughter's half brother. Did it sound like I cheated on my ex? Posting things can be easily misunderstood.

Comment

God bless us Expat it sounds really complicated but just want to say happy christmas. My boys are all sort of getting restless and without drink I'm not heart and soul of the party, but they will be ok.
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

mollyka;1028462 wrote: God bless us Expat it sounds really complicated but just want to say happy christmas. My boys are all sort of getting restless and without drink I'm not heart and soul of the party, but they will be ok.
          :H It is rather complicated at times! But the most important is that the kids know they are loved-though saying that--I would not have picked this back when I was at school or whatever:H. How are you doing? You don't "sound" quite your peppy self. You ok?:l

Comment

Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Xpat

Well I've done it. Finally spent the day in me jammies.
            The fact that Santa brought me some new jammies, dressing gown ( pink leopard print ) and slippers had a lot to do with it.

You OK Molls.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi ya JC! I bet you look lovely in those new pj's!

Comment

Oh the bees knees
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good for you JC. My daughter actually told me the other day that I should buy some sexy nightwareor whatever it's called! Good Lord! I am single-it's not like I'm going to find a man sporting a sexy nighty! Well, I guess I could but then I might get arrested.:H

Comment

hello everyone - hope your day was a good one
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Yo Zeps, really good.

Xpat these jammies are built for warmth so I'll probly be wearing them til July over here.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hope your day was good too Zeps.

Comment

Spent the day in Jim Jams too!! Gonna do 4 hours of soaps now!!

Mollers, hope you are ok.
                          Expat, glad you had a nice day xx

Hi JC and Zepps
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hiya Oners - I take it the kids finally got up to open their pressies
                            It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

They did after 9am!!
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

expat3;1028459 wrote: I just re-read my post and realized it was strange. The love child came a few years after my divorce. So the ex in-laws are not saints or anything but just accept my son as their grand daughter's half brother. Did it sound like I cheated on my ex. Posting things can be easily misunderstood.
                                LMAO... :H

betty boop;1028436 wrote: Merry Christmas lovelies ............ Hope that everyone is having a lovely day!!!

Just got back from a fabulous dinner at my mum and dads, some of you may remember my aunty passing away earlier this year, well dad called my uncle this morning to see how he was and both of his sons were having dinner with their girlfriends and had left him home alone, my dad was gutted!!! So we fetched him round to join us and it was great!!!!
                                Awwwww.... :goodjob:

one2many;1028442 wrote: Awwhh thats great BB! Good on ya for bringing him.

We still have had no dinner , Rob out gritting the roads, so we will be eating at 7, he is back in at 4am. no rest for the wicked.
                                Shite! You should treat the poor fellow better, ya know?

JackieClaire;1028471 wrote:
                                Yooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Xpat

Well I've done it. Finally spent the day in me jammies.
                                The fact that Santa brought me some new jammies, dressing gown ( pink leopard print ) and slippers had a lot to do with it.

You OK Molls.
                                I was hoping tiger print :upset:

Zeppie2;1028477 wrote:
                                hello everyone - hope your day was a good one
                                Happy Boxing Day, Zeppie

We've just had our Christmas dinner, if you can call it that - nothing traditional about it. I made chicken & beef satays with a choice of peanut or sweet chilli sauce to go with it as a starter, and then flash-fried tiger prawns with garlic, lemon, peri-peri and lashings of butter, served with a savoury rice.

We must still have our ice cream for afters.

I feel wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than I did yesterday or this morning, though

Shite - I feel kinda like Stirly, with all these multiquotes... :H
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X