• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th December

is a a cutting good very happy rt and you sound quite joyfilled hahaha

Comment

it will be relaxing today no plans but never no my brother had a day operation the other day and he had to get more done then he xpected, he can cer a few years ago, it went ok, then there was a growth on the side of his face, it was more then the doc thot it was theyneeded to do more work ended up with 20 stitches in the side of his face, he s lookin like a tough guy now, somthin ive lerned the last few years theres always somone worse off then you

Comment

gyco s always up to somthing, today church then relax hopefully

Comment

Hi All!

Hi Gyco !!!!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Yo Oners
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Guys - Happy Boxing day!!!

I have McNot here so this is very weird trying to secretly come on MWO..... and now he wants bloody toast! Dont know if i like this, there is a lot to be said for being single
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hello again! Nice to see people waking up and stopping by. Just taking a quick break. I am attempting to build a toy castle:upset:. It has about 200000000 pieces to put together! What were they thinking when they gave my son this! And of course he's lurking over me saying "Hurry up and build it !!!" Ha! Yeah maybe by next Christmas. Oh Jaysus-just glanced over-yes, there are about 200000 pieces to still put together-with the trusty fecking instruction paper there waiting for me. I've only managed to build one tower so far -and that's one of the easy bits. OK-back to it.

Comment

Chill-could you send McNot over to help me build this bloody castle?:H I'll give you croissants and coffee....HELP!!!!

Comment

hi all again im off to see if theres anything good on tv if not bed al fall a sleep any ways

Comment

Talking to a good friend yesterday, he knows i dont drink,but he tried to insist i have one for the day that's in it, I had to say what part of i dont drink does he not understand.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Had similar experience Mario with a friend the other day who didnt understand why I couldnt have just one glass of champagne seeing as it was christmas!!
                        aaaahhhhhh!!
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Morning All! Getting ready for a "Crippling Snowstorm" they have predicted. Which most likely means three inches of rain. Not ready to be trapped with three bored girls and loads of sweets! Running out before it starts - whatever it is - to get some stuff from the store. Hope everyone is well.
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi ever one , first sober Christmas here for years , yesterday was ok as i spent most of the day trying to unfreeze water pipes outside ( dont feel sad for me if i wasnt doing that i would have to been inside with the inlaws) water came back last night. i found the 23, 24 very hard and i hope it does not get as bad as that any time soon, from what i read here it seems as if the first xmas/holiday season is the worst and it gets easier. Any way thats a different day . today is today. hope everyone is well
                            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Snow here today - 18 inches coming our way. No monster in sight.

Comment

:hallo:

Holy crap!!! I forgot to put on sunblock while I was vacuuming the pool this morning. It was still cool, so I guess the thought didn't come up. My shoulders and the back of my neck look like overripe tomatoes... Grrrrrrrrrr... Have applied lashings of Mrs. T's aftersun stuff. Hope it helps :upset:

I think I'm going to do a braai (BBQ) fr dinner tonight. I have some really good camel thorn wood from Namibia - you get the most fantastic coals from hardwoods like that. Don't worry: it is sustainably sourced

I'm thinking a lekker green salad with a few extras thrown in... Potato salad (with a mustardy edge)... Kalaharis (bread rolls with caramelised onions, tomato, cheese & Mrs. BAlls chutney, BBQ'd over low coals...

What about the meat? I have lamb loin chops, a delicious kind of sausage called Boerewors and some 2-week matured sirloin. There's also a deboned marinaded chicken.... Mmmmmm. Decisions, decisions...

I've already had two bowls of ice cream, so I'll have to think of something else for dessert :H
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X