Where is K9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is K9?

We all cared when she was here, but it only takes a few days to move on. Overit left too and nobody noticed. Ringing Cedars posts drunk and we're all okay with it. Hmmm. Stirly Whirly gives out mean advice, like she's never posted drunk....ok. Anyway, my true friends, Techie, Papmom, Oney, Thank you.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Where is K9?

I care!!!!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Where is K9?

I care too K9 I was sober for 60 odd days and have fallen off the wagon and will get back on but confused like you are - I'm a lurker but always enjoyed your posts. MWO is a great support site but I've been on and off sober for past 3 years and think I will start doing one or two regular aa meetings per week. Real people face to face beats the net. As much as MWO is great at the end of the day nothing is the same as a group of people you see a couple times a week and if we go missing they'll come a calling or looking for us. I have always loved your posts and think some people were really harsh to you when you were struggling - and it was uncalled for. Good luck to you K9 - stay safe and all the best for 2011. This time of year is very hard for alot of us so hoping we can both hang in there

Comment

Where is K9?

K9Lover;1028985 wrote: We all cared when she was here, but it only takes a few days to move on. Overit left too and nobody noticed. Ringing Cedars posts drunk and we're all okay with it. Hmmm. Stirly Whirly gives out mean advice, like she's never posted drunk....ok. Anyway, my true friends, Techie, Papmom, Oney, Thank you.
        How very sad that I had to wake up to this post.
        The long timers always notice when someone goes missing and because of experience will know when a member needs time to be alone with their thoughts and time to re-plan.

IMHO I don't think any member is comfortable with drunk posting and when it is very obvious the member is given a gentle nudge towards plenty water and told to go sleep it off.

Now the one that bothers me most is that you call out our Stirls on mean advice. Well I'm sorry K9 all I have ever seen from her posts that they are always well researched, well written and full of good advice. There are a lot of people care about you here K9. Please read back over your previous threads and have a look at the replies.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Where is K9?

Yup. That Stirls sure is one hell of a mean advice mother. :H :H :H :H :H :H

*** If I knew how to, I'd add a brilliant sparkling picture of kittens jumping through a rainbow with baby deer grazing in the background and a babbling brook meandering t'ward a delicious gingerbread cottage. And lots of butterflies. And bees. Lots of them. ***

Come on K9, surely you jest?

Comment

Where is K9?

Hi hunni,
            I'm so sorry you feel this way *hug* I do care. I also care when people post drunk, i've done it before and i know how low we feel. *big hugs* Hope you're ok.

Comment

Where is K9?

hi k9 you were one of the first people here to welcome me here not so long ago and i always look for your posts. I got drunk last night drank as much as i could but blame no one but me, not this site, nobody at this site, no post or thread can make me drink. I am the only person to blame and i am the only person that can stop this just like you, what i dont need is people beating about the bush, being careful. Do you know what you need to hear, is it helping when your online friends attack posts that are trying to help. I'm no expert on recovery but i have been trying to stop for about five years, i wll try again . I have also watched you help a lot of people here going as far as calling them one to one. K9 you are missed keep posting good or bad.
              AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Where is K9?

K9,

What am I, chopped liver?:H I don't usually read this forum so I tend to miss a lot. I read and post on the Monthly Abstinence Forum. This thread caught my eye this morning. I have always been at your side through good and bad, and always will be.

What's going on with you, girl? PM me if you want to talk.

Comment

Where is K9?

I was about to post and see where you were...I have missed you. Hope you got all my phone calls.
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Where is K9?

And I noticed Over It was gone for a bit...she posts every now and them...but we talk mostly on Facebook now.....

Comment

Where is K9?

Hi Mama Bear!

How are you, girl? How was your Christmas? How many days have you been AF? I know Antabuse works wonders! :-)

Comment

Where is K9?

I was at 45 days then blew it...so now I am on about day 10....doing great.....how are you punkin??

Comment

Where is K9?

Doing swell, thanks! Had an AF Christmas Eve. My first in a few years. :-) I have the week off and no drinking for me. I have a doctor's appt. in a week and I'll be damned if she detects AL in my system since she's doing bloodwork. When she asks, "Are you abstaining?" (which she always does), I want to be able to say, "YES!!!!!!!"

Comment

Where is K9?

I am so proud of you girl

Comment

Where is K9?

K9 I care, I don't know what's going on at your end but there are lots of us who really do care, and care for everyone on these boards. Anytime you post you get a lot of responses which must show you that people do care - whether you like the responses, whether you take heed of them, whether you respond or ignore them I guess is up to you. That's your choice.

Look after yourself K9 :l

Dewdrop :h
                              Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Working...
                              X