Where is K9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is K9?

You know I care and I've certainly missed you. I hope you will PM me if you ever need to talk about 'stuff.' I'm totally there for you!
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Where is K9?

control

K9Lover;1028985 wrote: We all cared when she was here, but it only takes a few days to move on. Overit left too and nobody noticed. Ringing Cedars posts drunk and we're all okay with it. Hmmm. Stirly Whirly gives out mean advice, like she's never posted drunk....ok. Anyway, my true friends, Techie, Papmom, Oney, Thank you.
      i feel im yor friend,life is not what it is cracked up to be my dear, i have kids as old as you,you cant give an addicted person a hug and it goes away, not like when they were kids,i d spit on there wound and say ok it is over,it took me 40 years to wake up to reality,i still indulge,but not like i use to,when u get older,it will beatyou up,would you do somthin that ,just makes you sick,k9 you are special,never forget it gyco:goodjob::thanks:

Comment

Where is K9?

o forgot im giving you a big hug hahahaha

Comment

Where is K9?

So sorry to read this post. Your advice and humor is always nice to read. Truth be told, I can barely keep up with this site and the comings and goings. We all care about each other and we are all going through personal struggles. I know I can't keep up with everyone - I have my hands full trying to keep myself above water and I think this post was actually kind of unkind - which is just my opinion of course. We are here to support each other, not keep tabs. If I left the site for a month, I don't think many people would post that they miss me, but I can bet you if I posted after all that time, I would get a bunch of "where the hell were you?" I certainly would not call people out for not publicly posting wondering where I was.
          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Where is K9?

Some of us newbie do notice when you don't post and are happy when you do. In "The Truth" thread you started you said you were going to take leave for a bit and would come back late, possibly people that read that were giving you the room you asked for. I really enjoy your post and wish you would continue to post however I really do not this this post is fair to many people on this sight. Sorry, this is just me being honest and my opinion, I hope you don' take it as rude or mean.:l

12-20-2010, 10:38 PM
            jennyneric
            Member Join Date: Nov 2010
            Gallery: 0
            My Mood:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            K9 so glad to see you posting again, I really enjoy your insight!
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

Where is K9?

K9Lover;1028985 wrote: We all cared when she was here, but it only takes a few days to move on. Overit left too and nobody noticed. Ringing Cedars posts drunk and we're all okay with it. Hmmm. stirly Whirly gives out mean advice, like she's never posted drunk....ok. Anyway, my true friends, Techie, Pap Mo Money, Thank you.
              I wondered were you were, like i wonder about others who were posting here regular and then just stop,But if you dont post how are my going to know what your going through ? maybe you dont want to post here anymore maybe you prefer some other web site ?maybe you like to be left alone ?At the end of the day we all try here to help one another the best we can, we are not professional councillors and we all have our own crap to deal with everyday, 99.9% of people who post here get replies and helpful advice, sorry you feel left out,

Ps i think your getting mixed up with stirly giryl and stirly whirly as stirly g gives nothing but sound intelligent and helpful advice & support.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Where is K9?

I don't know if you know that I care K9, but I do.
                I go missing for a few days, or a week now and again, and so do you.
                When I'm not here, I don't expect a flood of PM's asking for my whereabouts.
                I care; we care, but if you're not here, what do you want us to do?

People here care about you K9, myself, not least amongst them.

Your friend,

Paul

Comment

Where is K9?

K9Lover;1028985 wrote: We all cared when she was here, but it only takes a few days to move on. Overit left too and nobody noticed. Ringing Cedars posts drunk and we're all okay with it. Hmmm. Stirly Whirly gives out mean advice, like she's never posted drunk....ok. Anyway, my true friends, Techie, Papmom, Oney, Thank you.
                  Dear K9, I am so sorry you are feeling so alone and struggling. That is what I hear in your post. My immediate knee jerk reaction was to get defensive, but I know that would not help. I have tried to understand this post for what it is. Only you truly know what you need to fight your demons and I wish you the very best in success. I care too. :l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Where is K9?

Sheri, I was thinking the very same thing when I read RC's post. Very thoughtful and supportive RC.

K9. I hope you are safe. Please take gentle care of yourself.

PS Sheri. I missed you during your brief hiatus from MWO and I am happy that you returned.
                    AF Since April 20, 2008
                    4 Years!!!
                    :lilheart:

Comment

Where is K9?

K9-I'm so sorry you are hurting. I think we all are super sensitive to the fact that sometimes we are not the most important person in everyone's world. I know that when I haven't posted for a few days on my usual threads, I don't get a PM either or a shout out from anybody but it's OK, really it is! It's taken me a long time to realize that I am not the center of the universe and that it was AL that made me think I was.
                      I have always enjoyed reading your posts even tho I don't regularly stray from the Monthly Abs section.
                      You are definitely one of the movers and the shakers in this community but it isn't up to anyone else to make you feel worthy-you need to do that for yourself. If you ever want to PM me to vent privately (not saying venting has to be done privately, just giving you the option), please do so. I know you have lots of really good friends on this board that talk to you off line. Count me in as one of them if you want. We all feel unloved and of no value to anyone at times but ultimately we have to be the ones to get rid of that stinkin' thinking and believe in ourselves.
                      Hang in there and give your daughter a big hug and your pup too.

:l :h
                      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Where is K9?

K9,

I know you are struggling and I know how drinking magnifies things and does make us feel unloved and unwanted because it distorts the truth. I thought you were taking a break like you said you were going to.
                        Please don't say Stirly gives mean advice, she doesn't, she is honest and straight and true and would never hurt anyone intentionally but she will give it to you like it is.....I love that about her because you know she is talking from experience and it is coming from her heart.
                        I don't beat around the bush either and we have always got on so well but I do think that you have lost focus of late and I do believe that you are drinking. The sober K9 would not have started this thread and most certainly would not have posted the last one which was hugely inappropriate and very unlike you.

I think you keep coming back here because you genuinely want help and you know that you will get it...it's a new year coming up, what better time to leave all this shite behind and start again.........

Niners, you are better than this.......

Cop yerself on and put yer big girl pants on.....you did it before, you can do it again.

Oh and what a gracious post from RC, good on ya woman xx
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Where is K9?

Hi K9, It sounds like you were feeling pretty bad and not quite yourself when you wrote this. I am sorry that you are feeling badly, and I know that you know that WE ALL do indeed care about you. I hope that in the light of day you are seeing things more clearly. I will be honest, I responded to the thread that you wrote saying that you were taking a break and re-evaluating your thoughts on drinking vs sobriety, then I respected you right to give you space while you took a break. I will also be honest in telling you that I have thought of you and wondered how you are doing. K9, I hope that you will check in and let us know how you are doing.....I hope that you can be honest with yourself and see that clearly, you are not happier drinking.

See you soon, I hope!
                          xx Kate
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Where is K9?

Ringing Cedars;1029206 wrote: Dear K9, I am so sorry you are feeling so alone and struggling. That is what I hear in your post. My immediate knee jerk reaction was to get defensive, but I know that would not help. I have tried to understand this post for what it is. Only you truly know what you need to fight your demons and I wish you the very best in success. I care too. :l
                            Very kind, R.C.

Comment

Where is K9?

K 9 I have always enjoyed reading your posts, It is a hard road, for all of us. and I think we go through such a lot of mixed feeling on our journey to sobiery,
                              sending you:l Lilly x

Comment

Where is K9?

Hi K-9,
                                I haven't been around much myself lately but just saw your post. I just wanted to say I care too. :l:h
                                Take care,
                                Choice

Comment

Working...
                                X