Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is K9?

Niner,

I was very surprised to see your post. Please remember you are loved here. You did say you wanted some down time so I guess that was respected by many members. I'd like to see you back here engaged in the good fight. I miss you, I think about you the mom, the reader, the advice giver, the caring soul, and my friend. See you soon in the threads...PLEASE!

John xoxoxo
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Where is K9?

When I'm drinking I don't care, about myself or anyone else. Full Stop. I've not been posting because I was avoiding posting drunk, and wanted some decent sobriety under my belt before I did. In the meantime I've a severe aversion to anyone. So don't take it personally, I just didn't want to talk to anyone still don't a lot of the time but it's improving.

Comment

Where is K9?

K9Lover;1028985 wrote: We all cared when she was here, but it only takes a few days to move on. Overit left too and nobody noticed. Ringing Cedars posts drunk and we're all okay with it. Hmmm. Stirly Whirly gives out mean advice, like she's never posted drunk....ok. Anyway, my true friends, Techie, Papmom, Oney, Thank you.
        K9, firstly sorry to read you talking this way and are having a bad time, not like the person I have read many posts from, I have defended you in the past, but I do not agree you are right to dig our stirly out..
        I have never seen her give out "mean adivice" her words are always kind and also to the point with zero malice at all..
        maybe you have got mixed up with wirly girly..
        also I have never seen her post drunk...
        if you have an example I think you should state when ...or retract your comment
        also you start this thread with an opening post like that and not reply to any one of your reply's....
        I didn't notice you missing, but that doesn't mean I don't care, but I don't hop around the boards so I didn't notice...
        lick your wounds girl, & come back friendly and am sure you will get lots of help and support..:l:l

Comment

Where is K9?

K-9,
          You did say in your "Truth" post that you were going to take a break for a while- I think by putting that out there, no-one is going to ask where you are-it's not like you quietly fell off the boards. I do think that it might hurt you to read Stirly's reply to your message because she is just pointing out your quotes- your truths- and your realizations about your drinking from your own posts- it's you talking-not her. TheTruth hurts, sometimes. People do like you here- otherwise you would not have received the replies you did. Chin up and come back when you feel up to it.
          All the best- Fluff:h
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Where is K9?

i think of you a lot, you always stood out as one of the strong ones to me xx

Comment

Where is K9?

So, where are you K9?

I hope you come back.

Never give up trying.
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

Where is K9?

K9...I too have been watching for you to come back, wondering how you are doing. We all understand this struggle, we all understand how one can "loose it" when drinking. Please let us know how you are doing, and let us support you!

xx Kate
                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Where is K9?

I miss you girl....
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Where is K9?

I'm checking the boards twice daily to see if you are back. I'm concerned and hope to hear from you very soon. There is a flood of concern for you here. We all hope you're okay because we love you K9.
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Where is K9?

Hi K-9, hope you are feeling much, much better than dismal or resentful. Is it helping you, do you feel better, knowing that we are all so concerned about you? I hope so (i.e. feeling better) because there are loads of us on the lookout for you and only hoping for the best for you. Look at the facts, the replies to your thread and you'll readily see the truth ... we do care. Take very good care of yourself, and please post to let us know how you are.
                      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Where is K9?

Mishmash;1031508 wrote: I'm checking the boards twice daily to see if you are back. I'm concerned and hope to hear from you very soon. There is a flood of concern for you here. We all hope you're okay because we love you K9.
                        We've all been checking the boards and I hope K9, that you come back and post soon because it's worrying to all of us when someone posts like that and then disappears. Tomorrow is a New Year. Perhaps it is the right time to turn over a new leaf, make a new plan and start living a healthier life. The support is here. You know that. You're part of the support system yourself.
                        Wishing you a New Year that holds positive things for you and your daughter - health and happiness.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Where is K9?

stirly-girly;1031839 wrote: We've all been checking the boards and I hope K9, that you come back and post soon because it's worrying to all of us when someone posts like that and then disappears. Tomorrow is a New Year. Perhaps it is the right time to turn over a new leaf, make a new plan and start living a healthier life. The support is here. You know that. You're part of the support system yourself.
                          Wishing you a New Year that holds positive things for you and your daughter - health and happiness.
                          Ditto Stirly, Come on K9, please let us know that you are OK

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Where is K9?

I love you too Sweetie. I know I have been away as well, so I do understand taking a break and sorting things out. Also, my son and my job takes up alot of my time, so definately time does play into it as well.

Whatever your doing, I just hope your happy and healthy and beating the alcohol monster. Hope to see you post again one day soon.

Hugs,

Overit

P.S. If Sheri reads this, I must have been away from the boards and did not realize she was missing at that time. Sheri is a huge force on here because of her always wonderful and wise advice. She would be dearly missed by many.
                            I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Where is K9?

may i just say, how can k9 be confusing me with stirly when i rarely post and my responses are never, ever harsh or mean.

as it is assumed that k9 is in fact talking about me in her post, does that mean people on here think i am mean? as to my knowledge i have never set foot out of line or upset anyone during my time here.
                              The mind will intellectualize it, the heart will emotionalize it, yet the gut never lies.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/girly-wirly-s-toolbox-2-45452.html

Comment

Where is K9?

I thought it was totally out of line to put your name out there- and wrong of people to assume you have ever said anything mean...I think this whole thread is wrong -
                                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
                                X