Where is K9?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is K9?

girly wirly;1032582 wrote: may i just say, how can k9 be confusing me with stirly when i rarely post and my responses are never, ever harsh or mean.

as it is assumed that k9 is in fact talking about me in her post, does that mean people on here think i am mean? as to my knowledge i have never set foot out of line or upset anyone during my time here.
    I wouldn't worry about it - no one thinks you are mean...it was a mistake by K9. Your posts are always kind. She was pretty angry and feeling slighted when she posted.
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Where is K9?

Girly Whirly:l No one would ever think that about you.
      AF Since April 20, 2008
      4 Years!!!
      :lilheart:

Comment

Where is K9?

girly wirly;1032582 wrote: may i just say, how can k9 be confusing me with stirly when i rarely post and my responses are never, ever harsh or mean.

as it is assumed that k9 is in fact talking about me in her post, does that mean people on here think i am mean? as to my knowledge i have never set foot out of line or upset anyone during my time here.
        girly wirly,
        I'm sorry you took my post to be a knock against you..that was not my intention..
        I used a muddle of the name, just to let K9 see that she was confused & wrong to be accusing our stirly..
        I do know you, but haven't seen you around for a while, just to add every post I have read from you has never been offensive..I am sorry if you think my post was directed at you, as it wasn't..:l

Comment

Where is K9?

I have called Niner and left her a loving message to come back and we are all worried about her...she will when she is ready.....and calling this a cry baby thread is going to hurt her too....just my opinion
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Where is K9?

Fluff, would you be prepared to delete that comment about the cry baby thread? K9 is feeling very hurt and vulnerable, a feeling we all know well. Perhaps, in view of that you might find it's the kind and loving thing to to remove it. I'd really hate to lose K9. She needs us as much as we need her.
            :h Mish :h
            sigpic
            Never give up...
            GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
            Remaining a perpetual possibility
            Only in a world of speculation.
            What might have been and what has been
            Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Where is K9?

A thread such as this runs the risk of dividing the entire MWO Community.

Comment

Where is K9?

It could Tawny, but we must try to use our powers for good rather than for evil.
                :h Mish :h
                sigpic
                Never give up...
                GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                Remaining a perpetual possibility
                Only in a world of speculation.
                What might have been and what has been
                Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Where is K9?

tawnyfrog;1033137 wrote: A thread such as this runs the risk of dividing the entire MWO Community.
                  Yep you're right there Froglet, maybe better if it was closed and left for dust to settle,
                  so K9 can come back on a new thread and leave this in the past.....
                  no more from me...

Comment

Where is K9?

Fucks sake! suck it up princess! Look at all these people who care about you. Do the right thing and acknowledge them!!

Comment

Working...
                    X