ARMY THREAD 27TH DECEMBER 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear... If I was in Tawny's house today, I would have run the risk of being chucked (onto the landfill heap)...

I'm useless... (as attested to by my levels of inactivity)

Less than beautiful... (I haven't shaved in 4 days and grey stubble is rather univiting. That's just for starters)

Not exactly joyous: I'm too lazy to have strong emotions today...

Mmmmmmmm...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Please don't overdo it Starty... you might sprain something...
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Man flu has struck need I say more?
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning Lazy Army...is it a holiday???
          Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday. I have just gotten home.
          The entire time was AF....I hope you are all safe and warm...the weather looks awful over there.
          We actually had snow flurries here in Florida yesterday. WOW!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I would sympathise with KTAB and respond to MB's post, but I'm too useless.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

you are silly tippy!!!

ps..men with beard stubble are sexy!!
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Morning ooopps afternoon Lazy Army

I'm having a lazy day too, nothing to do and all day to do it in......... wonderful
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Yooooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Dewdrop

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ON FOUR MONTHS AF

Just having a bit of a lurk before a nanna nap.

Playing a mega game of Risk later.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mama bear;1029087 wrote: you are silly tippy!!!

ps..men with beard stubble are sexy!!
                    Unless, like me, they look like Bad Santa.
                    You're right It's they grey tips...Tipps

Comment

hello everyone - leaving for the races soon, its 2am!!! It was so hot here yesterday it wasn't funny, over 30 degrees C.
                      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hello all! Just got done digging my car out to go get my daughter from her friend's house in South Philly. Not looking forward to driving down the icy streets. Got about 9 inches and by the sound of the newscasts you'd think it was Snowmageddon! It's more of a pain than anything. Very light snow so when you shovel it, the wind kicks up and it blows right back in your face...lol Think I will make an attempt to clean my house. "Attempt" being the operative word here! My house is an absolute disaster. Looks like a toy store blew up. Play Doh, puzzles, Leggos, babydolls, plastic food, and teeny tiny pieces of things that my husband bought for the baby. I think he does it to torture me because he knows I take off the week between Christmas and New Years. I think he went to work to get away from the mess. lol Dreamt I was thinking about moderating and drank two glasses of wine, then was doing shots of tequila (huh?). Woke up super annoyed and upset at myself. Having a cup of coffee to try to shake it off! Maybe I will shovel some more snow to get those endorphins kicking in! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Good luck Zeppie.
                          Are the MWO pups racing yet?

Comment

Thanks JC I'm dead chuffed I made it but in reality it was pretty easy

Wagon your house sounds like a lot of fun
                            Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Hiya Pops - breaking them in now, it's very exciting - they are doing everything right - it will be a matter of if they have sufficient speed. Your one is the jokester of the group.

Hiya Wagoneer - yes I see snow has hit parts of the US, drive safely
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Wagoneer;1029098 wrote: Hello all! Just got done digging my car out to go get my daughter from her friend's house in South Philly. Not looking forward to driving down the icy streets. Got about 9 inches and by the sound of the newscasts you'd think it was Snowmageddon! It's more of a pain than anything. Very light snow so when you shovel it, the wind kicks up and it blows right back in your face...lol Think I will make an attempt to clean my house. "Attempt" being the operative word here! My house is an absolute disaster. Looks like a toy store blew up. Play Doh, puzzles, Leggos, babydolls, plastic food, and teeny tiny pieces of things that my husband bought for the baby. I think he does it to torture me because he knows I take off the week between Christmas and New Years. I think he went to work to get away from the mess. lol Dreamt I was thinking about moderating and drank two glasses of wine, then was doing shots of tequila (huh?). Woke up super annoyed and upset at myself. Having a cup of coffee to try to shake it off! Maybe I will shovel some more snow to get those endorphins kicking in! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
                                Oh Wagoneer...
                                I remember the post-Christmas clean-up. If you're anything like me, you'll be picking things up for months.
                                Don't worry about the drinking dreams. I still get them very occasionally. They're a lot better than the actual thing.
                                It sounds like you're getting the weather we're just recovering from. It's exceptional for us but I think that the Esst Coast of the USA gets it nearly every year and are a lot better prepared than we are.
                                Take care on the roads.

Comment

Working...
                                X